Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My dealer has just told me about some additional vehicles that are available with a similar spec to the FE.

Interesting, black with the Oyster leather might be quite nice!

Available in three different colours (Rhodium Silver, Ultimate Black and Gold)
Light Oyster interior
22" Double Helix Alloy Wheels
LED Headlamps
Gloss Black Veneer
Heads up Display Pack
Fixed Panoramic roof
Rear privacy glass
10 x 10 Windsor Leather seats
Rear electric seat recline
InControl Touch Pro SDD Sat Nav
Meridian 825W Surround Sound
Luxury Interior ambient lighting
360' PDC & Park Assist
Illuminated sill finishers & loadspace scuff plate
Luggage rails in boot floor
Gesture tailgate
Activity Key
£65,275

·
Registered
154 Posts
Looks to me like other markets have not sold out the FE so they are moving allocation around, Silver black & gold available in other markets in FE.

So these will be first editions and actually more exclusive than the normal ones.

Seen an IRR F-Pace S driving into the MIRA complex this morning just outside Nuneaton on the A5 - starting to sound like top gear now they always said it was a secret location and then went on to point out exactly where it was.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Yeah I remember seeing those colours in the very first brochure all lined up next to each other. Page was deleted on later brochures.golbal down turn must be worse than they predicted in these markets!!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Just make sure the steering wheel has been bolted on the correct side first lol :lol:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Most other markets are left had drive though, so not sure if they are 'spare' cars. I was offered a FE yesterday, the buyer has pulled out for financial reasons, or maybe he planned to sell early and was scared off by the 6 month rule.

·
Registered
195 Posts
If you go to www.jaguar.de and head for the F-Pace configurator, you can see all four colours on the FE.

Germany also has some options on the FE unlike us in the UK, where we have to take it or leave it!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Mondeoman said:
If you go to http://www.jaguar.de and head for the F-Pace configurator, you can see all four colours on the FE.

Germany also has some options on the FE unlike us in the UK, where we have to take it or leave it!
In Belgium it's the same as Germany regarding the possibility to pick-up option... but on the other hand, I paid my First Edition around £72000 and still not loaded as the FE sold in UK... :roll:

I will have no problem to pay (a lot) less for more....

·
Registered
195 Posts
I've found out a bit more from my dealer.

He informs me that effectively it will be a second edition as build dates will be some time after the first edition , one car per dealer, a strict limit of 100 in total.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts