Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks - newbie - so please be gentle - thanks......

Please could one of you kind people measure the vertical height from the ground (exterior) to the top edge of the passenger seat when fully lowered - and if poss. - the same for the rear seat? - many thanks in advance!

My wife is disabled and seat height is critical for her (ie hopefully not too high) - thinking of stretching for an f-pace as next car. Just the 2wd R-sport - that would be my limit. The info will save my wife an unnecessary trip to the nearest Jag garage - which is a fair drive away.

Normally i would get the info from the ricability website - but F-Pace is so new it doesn't figure in their data yet.

If you could mention the model that would be aces too.

thanks again

Al :mrgreen:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hi Smoothhound

I've just measured my 3.0D and height to front seat is 70-71cm when fully lowered and back seat is 71-72cm.

Automotive tire Steering part Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering wheel

Hope this helps

Consider yourself beaten JLR5

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'll have you know that road atlas has saved me a few times not always when the nav breaksdown but more when you've just got caught out by a new accident and the sat nav has yet to work out re-routing options...

.... and it only takes a minor shoulder dislocation to reach it!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
blackjagmike said:
Hi Smoothhound

I've just measured my 3.0D and height to front seat is 70-71cm when fully lowered and back seat is 71-72cm.

View attachment 2040

Hope this helps

Consider yourself beaten JLR5

Mike
Brilliant Mr B - that is very helpful thanks!

At that height - It will certainly be worth take her to try one out at the showroom! great news!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
smoothound54 said:
I always carry an atlas too...... just to wind the kids up!
Beat up is better, an Atlas is a good weapon for junior control....

... and for the PC brigade out there, I don't have an Atlas in may car!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RaVolVoR said:
smoothound54 said:
I always carry an atlas too...... just to wind the kids up!
Beat up is better, an Atlas is a good weapon for junior control....

... and for the PC brigade out there, I don't have an Atlas in may car!
hahaha my 'kids' are 31 and 28 Rav....- ........ I just leave it lying around in the car to make 'em roll their eyes - on the rare occasions they are in my car ...... but having said that..... you got me thinkin now! :twisted:

·
Registered
948 Posts
What's your current vehicle?

My 16yr old son is disabled and wheelchair bound, he actually find it easier transferring into my F pace from his chair than the wife's Golf though her X1 was the perfect transfer height. He puts his left hand on the arm rest on the door and the other on the seat and lifts himself in with ease, admittedly he's a strong chap that play w/c rugby.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts