Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is why the SC is intoxicating, having popped down to do the 08:00 M&S shop I decided to have a gentle romp on the way home :D :D :lol: :lol:

youtube link listen to the end and you will here the SC in action :lol:

its a bit of an amateur effort but hopefully helps MBadger listen to what he will be getting, it sounds louder in the car, i was recoding on a voice memo app on an iPhone so its not the best quality :oops: :roll:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wow wow wow thanks for whetting my appetite that sounds racing car like and I can hardly wait to get my hands on mine in September or October

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JLRnumber5 said:
Phenomenal ... in fact just a teensy bit jealous... ok maybe a bit more than a teensy bit!
the but is i keep leaving it in dynamic (don't know why the SC has an ECO setting :roll: :roll: ) and that equals 18mpg and my cheeks are hurting from the constant grin :D :lol:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
That's brilliant - yes not pro quality with the road noise and just an iPhone voice app BUT it gives a real feel and sense for it. You really can hear it in the cabin then - I was so worried they had sanitised it.
It was certainly,part of the reason I went petrol to get a different driving experience and the sound is part of it. Just gets you !!

I'm heading to dealers on soon and really hope they have the confirmation to get and I can get it in time.

By the way I'm still jealous I helped persuade you with the storm grey and then got mine locked in on black lol.

I saw an all black on the motorway yesterday coming from Newbury and must say it did look pretty good and mean,

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Oh here's another really short clip I've not seen before

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Makes you smile doesn't it :D and yes you too can do that everyday! the benefit for me of living in the sticks is there are lots of point and squirt roads to listen to it Rev, oh and when in dynamic mode and sport on the auto it down shifts nicely when you back off before getting back on the accelerator, sadly without the Ftype's back fire noises but occasionally it will do it as per the you tube clip.... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Mbadger77 said:
That's brilliant - yes not pro quality with the road noise and just an iPhone voice app BUT it gives a real feel and sense for it. You really can hear it in the cabin then - I was so worried they had sanitised it.
It was certainly,part of the reason I went petrol to get a different driving experience and the sound is part of it. Just gets you !!

I'm heading to dealers on soon and really hope they have the confirmation to get and I can get it in time.

By the way I'm still jealous I helped persuade you with the storm grey and then got mine locked in on black lol.

I saw an all black on the motorway yesterday coming from Newbury and must say it did look pretty good and mean,
Don't be sad ... there were two Ultimate Black at the dealer this morning whilst I was in sorting the paperwork for mine. Glinting in the morning sunshine they looked awesome.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JLRnumber5 said:
Mbadger77 said:

Don't be sad ... there were two Ultimate Black at the dealer this morning whilst I was in sorting the paperwork for mine. Glinting in the morning sunshine they looked awesome.
One of the three loan cars this week was an XE R sport in ultimate black with BP and black wheels it was very , I would have loved that combo if I lived in a commuter land without mucky lanes to drive on for 8 months a year.

I think you will be pleased it will look very mean and sound it to so altogether a very head turning car

·
Registered
410 Posts
Havnt got mine to crackle and pop yet?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dal, mine does it when in Dynamic, sport selected on auto, full throttle acceleration and then full lift of, seems to do it more when going up a decent hill,I guess engine revolutions fallback faster then.....

·
Registered
410 Posts
The Gman said:
Dal, mine does it when in Dynamic, sport selected on auto, full throttle acceleration and then full lift of, seems to do it more when going up a decent hill,I guess engine revolutions fallback faster then.....
Thanks fella, I'll give it a try :twisted:

·
Registered
922 Posts
We all kind of know you were going to say that :roll: !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Jags cat said:
We all kind of know you were going to say that :roll: !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well of course :idea:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts