Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently ordered the 2.0D AWD Manual Portfolio in Deep Sapphire Blue and have been given a delivery date of the 30th of June.

I have an invitation to the event being held at Castle Bromwich on the 25th of February and live about half a mile from the Solihull plant where there are rather a large number of vehicles already waiting.....

I have watched the F-Pace project with interest as it developed from the CX-17 to the F-Pace - while I don't work for JLR I do work for the Tata group and have had some great opportunities to engage with the people who have made this project a reality.

When the Evoque was launched I baulked at waiting 32 weeks for a build date and have been driving an Audi A5 Quattro Sportback for the last 4 years. Since the F-Pace was in the design stages I know I would order one as soon as the opportunity presented itself - it is proving hard not to pull some strings and influence the build date - but that would be unfair on everyone else on this forum and it is not part of the Tata values!

Looking forward to being a part of the forum and "sharing" any relevant information which may be of interest! Thanks to everyone who has put an order in for one of these beautiful cars so far - the wait WILL be worth it!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Welcome, could you be our Solihull Paparazzi? :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts