Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I saw the car I ordered end of August, it is ready to be collected.
Just some paper work for the Jaguar nsurance, a new plate and it will be ready for me.
The delivery date is on 3 January 2017.

IT'S A FPACE 3.0 V6 DIESEL, portfolio, Glacier white, with Espresso/espresso interior.
I was afraid the color would be light brown (as discussed in this forum) but it is not the case, almost looks black but with a brown warm touch. I like it.
The option offered in Belgium are slightly different than in the UK. Premium Business Pack, Head display pack, black pack, practicality pack, 19 " black venom, heated front seats, reverse traffic detection, cup cover,...
I got a diplomatic discount of 12.000 euro and trade in my BMW GT5 3.0 D for 21000 euro, which leave me 48000 euro to pay.
The dealer in Belgium was indeed not aware of the absence of TMC in the INControl Touch Pro configuration (without internet)...Jaguar is working on a solution for that.
The tires are Continental (summer tires).
The car will receive a Protect Monte Carlo treatment (http://www.protech.mc) before delivery.
Pictures will follow.

Kind regards,

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Hey Corbiph, grats and best wishes to you for today's big pick-up, hope all is good and you have a great time!

Don't forget to show us some pics of your glacier bae, just as soon as you can . . :cool:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Corbiph said:
The dealer in Belgium was indeed not aware of the absence of TMC in the INControl Touch Pro configuration (without internet)...Jaguar is working on a solution for that.
Corbiph , i hope you enjoy the pickup and everything is ok with your F-Pace. Being in the same situation as you ( No TMC or internet ) i am very very interested in the solution. Did your dealer also sugested a timeframe for this solution?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I was told before Christmas that they asked to Jag HQ to have av solution for this.
They didn't say any time frame to me, but I got the hope back for this problem.
It is Jag HQ Belgium that has done the demand to Jag HQ UK.
Time will tell

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, my new number plate did not reached the JLR dealer today. The pickup expected at 14:00 is postponed until tomorrow same time. The dealer phoned me today at noon with the bad news. One more night to sleep.
I will keep you informed about the TMC and post pictures tomorrow (hopefully)...
Glad to be soon a real owner and enjoy this car with you all.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I'm sure you'll pick her up tomorrow ... probably the people sending the plates were still hung over from the week off!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts