Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seen a Sapphire FP in the flesh or have a decent pic? Especially with silver alloys, 22" Turbones would be ideal! Am thinking it might shit the FP after sitting near a XF in the sunshine on the M1 in traffic....

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was worried it would be too dark and flat but in the sun (and clean!) it looked great. Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
Little bit of a trek for you jonty but they have one in the showroom at Harwoods Croydon. Looks much better than the pics.
I don't think DSB suits the black pack .. nor black wheels ... your choice of 22" Turbines would be mine on that colour combo .. also think it's one that would suit the brogue interior .. would be a very classy look.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would go chrome and 22" turbines as I agree - too dark for black pack and I am not a hip hop artist or similar!

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Certainly it's a timeless combo.

Personally I am a little worried at my choice ... when I took delivery of my White Evoque with black pack in 2011 friends were saying "Really? White?" .. now everyone says "Looks fantastic" .. slightly worried that when I come to sell the FP in 4 years time it will be back to "Really? White?" LOL

·
Registered
381 Posts
Ah, my spec of choice. That's why I ordered it!

Pics below. Can't say I'm still not tempted by IIR with black pack and black wheels but the wife banned black wheels and I know which side my bread is buttered.

Yes, I'll be having to wash it a lot, doing everything I can to avoid scratches (CarPro Cquartz or Gtechniq coating from new planned) and need to move to sunnier climes to get the full Sapphire effect but hopefully it'll be worth it when I finally see it in S-spec in the flesh. No black pack for me. 22" Turbines every time.

The show lighting in the pics throws things somewhat. I've added a few non-S for real world

Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Wheel

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Tire Outerwear

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille

Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Vehicle registration plate

The Brogue interior I was less convinced about. I liked the idea and a Range Rover tan coloured leather interior would fly but brogue was too chocolate-coloured for me and perhaps a resale no-no.

Vehicle Car Window Motor vehicle Automotive design

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks! Think my mind is made up!

·
Registered
381 Posts
jonty1625 said:
Thanks! Think my mind is made up!
Kudos to me and the other forum members - if that means we've convinced you to twist and change to DSB.

If we've convinced you to stick - well, clearly my selling skills are not up to scratch but white is a very good and popular option .

We may have also saved you £650'odd on black pack and if you're ordering the S why wouldn't you want to have the S-spec satin chrome elements Mr Callum designed in rather then covering them in shiny black. That only applies with the a complementary paint colour (like DSB) and wheels though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm soooo glad to see this thread. :) I've been working out my ideal spec and Sapphire Blue, 22" turbines or silver Helix, black interior (practical choice) and no black pack was my starting point, so was getting a bit worried when everyone else seemed to be going for white (not sure my wife would approve) and black wheels (really don't get them I'm afraid) ... thought I was whistling in the wilderness!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There is a SB at my local dealer with smaller wheels apparently, and no black pack, and chrome surrounds will be added.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am a bit disappointed Jag didn't carry the Bluefire colour across, I had that on my XE that Jag just bought back off me and would look great on the FP but maybe too close to the FE...

·
Registered
184 Posts
RPMK said:
I'm soooo glad to see this thread. :) I've been working out my ideal spec and Sapphire Blue, 22" turbines or silver Helix, black interior (practical choice) and no black pack was my starting point, so was getting a bit worried when everyone else seemed to be going for white (not sure my wife would approve) and black wheels (really don't get them I'm afraid) ... thought I was whistling in the wilderness!!
I'm with you RPMK, I don't get black wheels either. Someone on here said that his wife won't let him have them because they look like dustbin lids, and that's all I can think of now.

·
Registered
381 Posts
catalyst said:
I'm with you RPMK, I don't get black wheels either. Someone on here said that his wife won't let him have them because they look like dustbin lids, and that's all I can think of now.
Guilty

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.