Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I first saw the F-Pace in September 2015 and ordered mine in May. It was delivered a few weeks early and I've been blown away by how well this thing drives, handles and how technologically friendly it is.
First; NOTHING compares to the style, paint with the deep Sapphire Blue mixed with the All Black decals, Rims and applications. I went to a car show and everyone stopped to look at it like it was out of the future!!

I have a 300ZX Twin Turbo and the F-Pace acceleration is clean, fast and overpowers the vehicle nicely. It's the combination of the AWD along with the quick shifting 8-Speed that is exciting. I particularly like how the display and lighting change to all red when in the S or sport mode.

I put every available option on my Jag and don't regret getting anything. It all works extremely well together.
Cell phone reception and mic are clear and better than any other car I've heard.
Seat comfort is excellent and blows away Mercedes(My Ex has one of them and is jealous of this machine.)

I love the cruise control feature and it operates comfortably well
I love the automatic wipers and how they also work well.
The lines are clean, strong and even the underside of the car is completely flat with nothing to hit by going over obstacles.
The headlights operate and provide amazing light and look amazing as do the taillights.
The rear seat comfort with a 73 inch child is awesome, and the seats heat and cool as well as recline.
I love seeing the Jag logo on the headlights, door jams(lighted) and side view mirror lighted in a circle on the ground. Everyone that sees it loves it.

I am quite a bit overwhelmed by this vehicle and how well it's put together. I keep discovering more and more that it has and what it can do.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Looks fantastic and menacing

·
Registered
419 Posts
I'm going to complain to Jaguar, try as I may I cannot get my F-Pace to stand on its nose like many others I've seen in the Gallery section and if this can't be resolved in the appropriate time I will reject the car and move to something else.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Try taking a photo with an IPhone in portrait orientation and uploading it. The forum will do the magic and make your F Pace defy physics!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JLRnumber5 said:
Jagfpacejk said:
Very nice looking and glad to hear that some vehicles seem to be working without issues.
You might want to read his other post about it pissing oil!!
Ha, it wasn't pissing, just a smell and some oil on the cover. Dealer fixed and no issues!! problems are expected but the resolution was quick and professional.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
catwoman said:
. . . so you like it then? ;) . . :lol:

I really love everything about it. Yesterday a New Chevy Camaro decided to tailgate and pass me quite close. After I zipped around him and embarrassed the fake muscle car, I was smiling quite a bit. Now, It's nothing like my 500HP 300ZX twin turbo, but it's amazingly fast as well as smooth, the sex appeal here in the US is unmatched unless you get into a sports car. But, the look is way sexy and sleek. I'm very happy with all it offers as well. I purchases the In Touch Pro and didn't know it doesn't have voice commands for the Nav yet, but I'll be patient to get this added in an update. So far, that's the only surprise.

Seriously, looks great. Back to the future, Marty!
Thanks Catwoman, great nickname by the way, I need to do better than martyfliesjets, maybe since I'm a pilot who frequents the UK, I can change my nickname to Jagpilot? Hmmm, still not as good as catwoman.

My nickname in the Navy when I was a carrier pilot was McFly by the way, I see a theme developing here!!

anyone who can help with suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

G

·
JagPilot is already taken......

And yes I am a pilot as well, so my usual transport is a lot quicker than my F-Type or soon to be F-Pace. 0 - 200mph in about 35 seconds and top speed of 570mph. And for every 4 passengers it does about 35mpg equivalent!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.