Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ryan,

I've been in contact with a Michael King since the 12th May trying to organise a factory collection. Hes been trying to contact Colliers Tamworth to try and arrange the order number and factory collection however I'm not hearing anything back from either party (Michael or Colliers). I find this kind of communication very disturbing when purchasing a vehicle. Any chance you could chase it up with Michael?? Thanks Lee

·
Registered
3 Posts
Could you let us all know how this goes, I would love to pick mine up as it would be a great drive back north. Plus, might get it a few days earlier....

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi
I am arranging factory collection hopefully next month. Seems like the cost is £600 half price of range rover !!!
I will keep you posted as things develop

·
Registered
410 Posts
Guys,

I'm sure it's all factored in but I'd check what happens with PDI and the set-up of your Incontrol Apps which is normally what the dealer does when you car arrives...

·
Registered
168 Posts
I've made a similar query with the tour team as I bough a new CLK a few year back where you could either collect from retailer or go to Bremen

Club airfare to Bremen from LHR
Taxi to Hotel
Free 5* for the evening + meal
Tour of the factory for your model
Light meal
Your car delivered to the showroom (full tank)
Walk through the features ...
Drive back to France (paid ferry/Chunnel)
PDI at dealership (E-Type as loan car whilst this happens)
Fill it back up
Happy hubby (German->UK plates)

All the above for the £480+ normal delivery charge (at the time)

I just want the tour and I'll make my way to Brum :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.