Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

My name is Ryan. I am part of the Jaguar Social Media team at the UK Customer Relationship Centre.

I am here to try to assist in resolving any concerns and to provide further assistance with any enquiries you may have.

If you have a concern with your vehicle that you would like assistance with, please PM me with a brief description of the concern and the following information:

Full Name:
Contact No:
Email Address:
Vehicle Reg:
Selling Dealer:

I would be more than happy to assist where possible.

Many thanks,
Ryan

·
Registered
539 Posts
Welcome aboard Ryan!

At this stage I think we'd all like to be giving you a vehicle reg number, but we're all still waiting for our build slots to be confirmed :D

The forum is full of very excited potential owners!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Mondeoman

Thank you for your post.

Yes, I am representing the manufacturer on a number of forums for Jaguar Land Rover including Evoque Owners Club.

I hope to be of assistance moving forward and look forward to interacting with our new F-PACE owners.

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi Ryan. Nice to have someone from Jaguar on the forum.
Maybe you can answer my small query , I have ordered a manual portfolio but the cup holder cover cannot be ordered for this vehicle. It is only a small thing but it is quite annoying when you compare the different interiors and cannot see a reason for it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi BV32

Thank you for your post.

I note your query and can confirm that Twin Front Cupholders (covered) are available as a cost option for the automatic variant of the Prestige, R-Sport, S and Portfolio and are standard on the F-PACE First Edition.

However, they are not available as an option for manual variant F-PACE models and as such, our retailers would be unable to select this within the ordering process for such vehicles.

May I apologise for any inconvenience that may have been caused.

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hi Ryan

Please could you clear up a point regarding 'conflicting width dimensions' that i have noticed on various Jaguar F-Pace documentation.
All F-Pace Preview attendees were given USB sticks, and the (F-PACE PRICE & SPEC GUIDE and F-PACE BROCHURE) files on these USB sticks both state the overall width of the F-Pace as: 2175mm inc. mirrors and 1963mm 'exc. mirrors'. Yet all other online Jaguar F-Pace documentation states: 2175mm' including mirrors' and 2070mm 'mirrors folded'. Although the wording differs slightly, surely it means the same thing?

Regards

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi Ryan

Sorry back to the cup holder cover .
I understand that it is not an option that can be selected but what no one seems to be able to explain is why.
The center console seems to be the same on both versions so could you find out why one can have it and anther cannot

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi AshleyR

Thank you for your post.

I note your query and can confirm that the dimensions in question for the F-PACE are as follows;

Width including mirrors 2,175mm - ie with mirrors deployed
Width excluding mirrors 1,936mm
Width with mirrors folded 2,070mm

Obviously the mirrors cannot be removed from the vehicle, however this measurement is included in our literature and brochures purely for information purposes.

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi BV32

Thank you for your post.

I note your comments and can advise that the Cup Holder Cover is not able to be selected on manual variant vehicles due to the positioning of the manual gearbox. On automatic variants, the arrangement of the gear selector, JaguarDrive Control, ASPC switch and park brake switch is different when the cupholder cover is fitted.

I hope this information is of use to you.

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi Ryan thanks for the explanation, you are the first to clarify the reason

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hi Ryan, thanks for your reply regarding 'conflicting width dimensions'. I really can't see the point in giving different dimensions on different documents. Surely it would be more sensible to include the 3 dimensions on all of your literature and avoid confusion?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Ryan
I ordered a fisrst addition from Stratstone Stoke
On 31st Jan. Have you any idea when dealers will receive first editions? My wife and I did a works tour last Monday an they seemed to be rolling off the production line. We would really like the car for the beginning of June when we plan a trip to Italy.
Thanks

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi griffs10

Thank you for your post.

I note your query and can advise that I am currently awaiting a response from within the business regarding this. As soon as I receive further information, I will be sure to advise accordingly.

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ryan,

I recently contacted Sturgess Jaguar in Leicester and they have an F-Pace (non-UK I believe) spec on display Sunday and Monday of this week. I came across this in the forum. Do you know if there are any more appearances of the FPace at participating dealerships? Would be great if you could share any information you have for those unable to attend the previews.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hello,

griffs10 - I have now received a response and can advise that F-PACE First Edition vehicles are due for delivery in May 2016. May I suggest liaising with your vending retailer as we move forward and they should be able to advise further regarding more definitive delivery dates.

Zane - I am currently awaiting a response regarding your query and as soon as I have further information, I will be sure to advise accordingly.

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
410 Posts
Ryan, that's positive. Can you ask when non FE UK ordered cars will start to be pulled from the Holding Pool for build please?

1 - 20 of 114 Posts