Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ryan,

Many of us in the UK have orders in with deposits down and Jag Vista order numbers.

I believe US and China cars are currently being built to ensure they are shipped from the UK to be in market for the launch, many of the US people have actual handover dates from thier dealers.

Can you shed more light on when UK orders other than First Edition (I have a Super charged Petrol S on order) will start to be pulled from the pool to be built?

We are being advised September but I'm hoping it might be sooner?

Many thanks
Darren

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would be interested in this too, my dealer has no real info.

Darren, when did you order yours? I put a deposit on a Petrol S last September and have been told variously May/June for delivery but also that it will be late this month before I have to firm the spec so I'm a little concerned that you say you have a specific order number as I don't.....

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My order and deposit was placed 13th Jan. September is the estimated delivery but I think they are telling that to most people. I know dealers each have a monthly build allocation so depends on how many your dealer has sold so far (Ryan?)

·
Registered
453 Posts
My order placed last week in November 2015, my dealer said build slot was for 1st week in april and delivery soon after, but all ive herd on here is may - june andonwards delivery slots.

Also interestingly different dealers seem to charge different deposits most seem to be £1K my dealership wanted £2K off me.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My deposit was £1000, that seems to be the norm now.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi all

Thank you for your posts.

I note your queries and can confirm that F-PACE demonstrator models are due to arrive in our retailers showrooms in May 2016 and first UK customer deliveries are expected to take place in June 2016.

May I suggest liaising with your respective retailers as we move toward the middle of the year as they should be able to update you regarding your individual build dates and expected delivery dates.

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
82 Posts
HI this is different to what the Jaguar people said at the presentation in Castle Bromwich. Doesn't do your customer relations any good.

They also told me that dealer would have an allocation but my dealer denies this and its Stratstone the biggest in the country.

As I require the car by mid July at latest seriously considering cancelling my order.

·
Registered
948 Posts
It's hard to imagine that we are possibly only 3-4 months away from delivery and no one has a confirmed delivery date.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Today was a good day for F-Pace spotting on the M5, M40 and A34. I saw the black one already spotted (reg ending VDO), two on transporters (a FE and USA spec IRR R--Sport) that I presume are being shipped if heading on the A34 towards Southampton. So I'm hoping the press cars are among them.

The FE on the road was absolutely stunning. In the dark and the rain and you could it looked different from SUVs and crossovers. It gave me goosebumps! And the 22" and LEDs are must have as they really stand out.

·
Registered
922 Posts
My wife took great pleasure in telling me that she had seen a FE on the A303 in Wiltshire, it's not fair I haven't seen it in the metal yet! I still strongly think all of us that placed an order early should have and still SHOULD be invited to see the car as we are the ones taking a leaper ( get it!!) of faith by ordering a car we have not driven ...what do you guys think?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi Jags I think you need to have a word with your dealer as my invite to an event was passed on through them, good luck with the spotting as there seems to be quite a few on the road in the west of the country.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts