Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had success connection their car with the Jaguar Route Planner App? (iphone)

when i try to login on the route planner app I get the message in the image attached thats saying 'No vehicle found. sign in to your in-car system to add connected vehicles to your account'

SIM card is in the car and im logged into the sat nav account but iv no idea if it should connect automatically or i need to add the vehicle somewhere?

hopefully im just doing something stupid and someone can point me in the right direction... its driving me nuts!!

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
White13
Yep, I'm set up on that website. I'm going to have another go at it today with a more relaxed and methodical approach. Yesterday was like that feeling when you've lost something but keep looking in the same drawer even though you've looked there many times!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had a thought today after giving up with it again... I have a data only SIM and wondered if that means it can't connect out to confirm the car? Also when I set up an SMS share for the Sat Nav to inform the wife if I'm late, the message doesn't come through. Has anyone that has had success just using a data only SIM?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Set up the app tonight and works fine, think my sim is data only but not tried the text notification yet

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just a quick update... Car went in for a software update. Fixed the 'Live' login so that was great. Jumped in the car next morning and it wouldn't recognise the SIM or connect to a wifi hotspot, so no traffic info, which was crap anyway, telling me I'm in heavy traffic when the road was empty! Cars back in next week for a couple of days to see if can be sorted once and for all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts