Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question for you guys who own the car and have roof rails.

Are the roof rails removable from the exterior? I mean do they have screws on the outside of the car? Or to remove them do i have to remove the headliner and remove them from within the car?

I dont have the car yet, but my car has them in silver and i hate silver so at least i want to know if i would be able to paint them black.

Cheers

·
Registered
67 Posts
Is it to late to order the black roof rails so you car comes with them?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The car is already ready at the dealership, i asked them to fit a black pack and i am waiting on answer to see if they actually can.

·
Registered
948 Posts
sedde said:
The car is already ready at the dealership, i asked them to fit a black pack and i am waiting on answer to see if they actually can.
Retrofitted this should be expensive if you are to believe the price list on dealer fit items.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
luminated said:
sedde said:
Retrofitted this should be expensive if you are to believe the price list on dealer fit items.
I am actually gonna paint them myself, so i am getting it totally stock.

·
Registered
948 Posts
sedde said:
luminated said:
sedde said:
I am actually gonna paint them myself, so i am getting it totally stock.
Probably wise as I reckon you'll save a bucket.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone has an answer to this? Are they easily removed or will i have have a real problem trying to get them out?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts