Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The press drives have started in Montenegro and first reviews should be out next Wednesday (6th April). I imagine Auto Express and Autocar will be among the first to publish.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I wonder if Jag will Fly me business class and put up in 5star hotel half way around the world when I want to test drive one?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Jags cat said:
I wonder if Jag will Fly me business class and put up in 5star hotel half way around the world when I want to test drive one?
Not likely with the reviews about delivery times you have been giving them! :D

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hi all,auto express... State " our definitive verdict on the most eagerly awaited crossover model of 2016 , Jaguar F Pace! In next Wednesday's edition.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Don't panic.... Don't panic, ..... OK PANIC!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Both the XE and XF have had great reviews so why would you think Jaguar would drop the ball now with arguably their most important model to date?

Oh people of little faith. :?

·
Registered
948 Posts
YVR_Pacer said:
luminated said:
Both the XE and XF have had great reviews so why would you think Jaguar would drop the ball now with arguably their most important model to date?

Oh people of little faith. :?
+1
I've yet to be disappointed in a Jag.
It's odd that some on here who have such a negative outlook on the thing and brand they have just purchased from?????

Most bizarre. :?

No a lighter note I met a fellow F-Pacer (I'm calling us that) from my neck of the woods waiting for his at the start of June, I was real excited until I found out his will be white and also be coming with the black 22". There goes my dream of having the first F-Pace in my area, not only can I have that claim but it will be matching. :(

The only silver-lining is if I kerb one of my rims I know where there's a choice of four to replace it. :mrgreen: j/k

1 - 20 of 142 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.