Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having reached the ripe old age of 83 I thought I should exchange my f pace for something a little smaller. So I moved to
a smaller SUV from Sweden. I found it to be a good car, may be more suited to a man of my age, but it has not been easy
to get the Jaguar out of my system. I have given it six months trial but have had to return to an f pace.
It is a 2017 2.0 Diesel Italian Racing Red Metalic with 25000 miles on the clock. I am sure it has made me feel much
younger ( the Italian Racing Red helps ) plus the fact I made money on part ex.

Redrich

·
Registered
651 Posts
Having reached the ripe old age of 83 I thought I should exchange my f pace for something a little smaller. So I moved to
a smaller SUV from Sweden. I found it to be a good car, may be more suited to a man of my age, but it has not been easy
to get the Jaguar out of my system. I have given it six months trial but have had to return to an f pace.
It is a 2017 2.0 Diesel Italian Racing Red Metalic with 25000 miles on the clock. I am sure it has made me feel much
younger ( the Italian Racing Red helps ) plus the fact I made money on part ex.

Redrich
Nice colour, if you have a good one they are fantastic cars but far too many have faults, make sure you have a good extended warranty.

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
As mentioned make sure its all checked and all updated as that's an early version that was not unheard of having some teething issues.

Good luck with your new car, sounds like your going to enjoy it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the advice re the warranty. The car is an approved one from a Jaguar Dealership so it is covered for a year and I shall extend the warranty after the year.
I have taken a service contract out but am not too happy about going two years without an oil change. I may be old fashioned, but I think I shall have an oil and filter service after a year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts