Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone rejected there car yet ??
I'm about to start the ball rolling ! Last thing I wanted to do 9 month ago when I sold my soul and my house to get a fpace and be a first time jag buyer was hand it back
Too many things out of line(main issue)/ not right
Wish me luck

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Since when has 'there' been the correct word in describing something someone owns!! Bang your heads together!! Tut!

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Ro66ter said:
CarlFRZ434 said:
How long you had it? Is it financed? What issues you got - briefly!
Purchased sept 1 and financed
Called finance today (jaguar ) and they have a specific department for returns that says something
Thats an interesting point, if you have any luck with this department let us know, it may help others.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jagfpacejk said:
Ro66ter said:
CarlFRZ434 said:
How long you had it? Is it financed? What issues you got - briefly!
Purchased sept 1 and financed
Called finance today (jaguar ) and they have a specific department for returns that says something
Thats an interesting point, if you have any luck with this department let us know, it may help others.
Don't need the hassle or to bring the brand down as I own a business that sometimes makes mistakes that need rectified.. my business will fix the problem ASAP with the cost / hardship landing on my plate we wait and see

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
We all make mistakes and sometimes there are those jobs that no matter what you do it goes from bad to worse!!! If the planets don't align it's doomed!! Had it my business too. But if the customer knows you are doing everything and trying your hardest to recover the situation they will stick with you. But you need to engage with that customer to earn THEIR (not there!) trust and respect, that's what JLR are not doing!! They are playing the role of the Wizard of Oz!! Hiding behind a curtain!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Ro66ter said:
Jagfpacejk said:
Ro66ter said:
Don't need the hassle or to bring the brand down as I own a business that sometimes makes mistakes that need rectified.. my business will fix the problem ASAP with the cost / hardship landing on my plate we wait and see
Not saying your bringing the brand down, just may help out others go in the right direction, you always must allow the manufacture the opportunity to put things right at there costs.

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
CarlFRZ434 said:
We all make mistakes and sometimes there are those jobs that no matter what you do it goes from bad to worse!!! If the planets don't align it's doomed!! Had it my business too. But if the customer knows you are doing everything and trying your hardest to recover the situation they will stick with you. But you need to engage with that customer to earn THEIR (not there!) trust and respect, that's what JLR are not doing!! They are playing the role of the Wizard of Oz!! Hiding behind a curtain!!!
Could not agree more but how long can you expect them to take, tecently or recently they have not been quick with updates to the ITCP system lol ;) :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts