Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my F PACE new in April 2017. Purchased with the car at the time was a 5-year Jaguar Service Plan, of which I have used in part to complete the first service in 2019. I understand that the Service Plan has a refundable element to it, in that I am not having the second paid for service completed due April 2021. I would like to try and recoup some money given the depreciation of my car at point of sale. The Service Plan cannot be transferred to a dealer [of which I am selling to] according to the information.

However there is nothing to say how to go about this action. Can anyone with knowledge, help or point me in the right direction?

thanks
Geoff

·
Registered
743 Posts
Your service plan has a serial number, write it down prominently in the drivers service record, then the new owner can benefit from the remaining services.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have the same plan purchased in March 2017. I don't think it's refundable. Just the 14 day cooling off period is mentioned in the EMaC service plan. But it is totally transferable to the new owner.
I have mine serviced yearly and is covered for 5 services in the 5 years. Being a Scott I like my money's worth. It's booked in for its 4th service next month. Might be different with the 3Ltr Diesel than your vehicle. I've attached the service plan, I'm having a fight will my local 2 dealerships about brake fluid changing. They have both stated I have to pay yet it is a standard Jaguar requirement every 3 years. Away to insist it's done next mont. I have talked to EMac and they have said they pay for all Jaguar service items.
Regarding your refund give EMaC a phone on 0330 0996801 they are all working from home.

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Your screenshot refers to the current service plans being offered by Jaguar. Like CraigAnn I bought a 5 year plan from Jaguar but in 2018 when they were provided by Emac and although I do not have any paperwork, I also think that these are transferable but not refundable.

I hope I'm wrong as my car is going in May after just 2 Services.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Good morning,

For any queries regarding your current service plan, Jaguar Land Rover advises that you arrange to contact EMaC directly to discuss. You can contact them on 0330 099 6826, or via the following email address: [email protected].

Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks, Dan - Jaguar UK

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.