Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 3.0D R-Sport EU specification, not currently available in UK, as R-Sport is only available as a 2.0D.

As my vehicle has the larger callipers as standard having the 3.0 engine, which can be specified on the 2.0, does anyone know if the Red option is available?

I remember someone on the Forum saying it was but Jaguar UK are denying its availability on anything but the First Edition & the 3.0 S models.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Yes that was I who had asked, and I can confirm that even with the brake upgrade the calipers will remain silver! :( However I did see that a fellow forum member had them painted by the dealer and had supplied the Jaguar logos for the calipers too! (Looked really good), ;) Not sure how much they charged... But as I have said before Jaguar could offer this upgrade to R sport owners as I bet that the take up would be quite good for only £150... And more free advertising for them. Maybe someone with sense will put it forward on the MY17 -18 F pace. :roll:
600 miles
On car now.....still looking goooood!!! :cool:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Yes, suggest it to your dealer and also, could he put 'S' badges on front and rear for another £150 and maybe just add another litre to the engine for an extra £500, HANG ON A MINUTE!!!!!!

·
Registered
922 Posts
An advantage of being in engineering and have access to full machine shop.... I will be having an R sport badge on the grill quite soon, as I am making a mount for the logo!... There's an idea.. :idea: maybe run off a few more on the cnc centre and flog them. Will post a pic when fitted after my holiday... Some island in the middle of the Indian Ocean....yeah great when your allergic to all seafood!! Still keep her happy.... She did buy me an F pace after all... :eek: :shock: lucky girl :lol:

·
Registered
922 Posts
Pretty sure those wheels are the hydra style variant from an XF if I am not mistaken!! :geek: :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts