Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

When reversing the camera automatically comes on and gives a lovely fish eye view of my yellow number plate. Is this just my camera set slightly wrong or is it the norm. This is my fourth Jag and never had this issue before.

·
Registered
57 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
The reverse camera is really poor compared to the Evoque but you shouldn't be able to see the number plate.
Got ICTP with 360 surround camera and the image quality in the F-Pace is far better than what I've seen in the Evoque....

Gps navigation device Output device Gadget Flat panel display Vehicle

There is also another possible view from the back where you see more the plate, it shows the road behind the car from right or left (detection of incoming trafic)...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
TBW said:
JLRnumber5 said:
The reverse camera is really poor compared to the Evoque but you shouldn't be able to see the number plate.
Got ICTP with 360 surround camera and the image quality in the F-Pace is far better than what I've seen in the Evoque....

View attachment 1028

There is also another possible view from the back where you see more the plate, it shows the road behind the car from right or left (detection of incoming trafic)...
Ah that's good news. The two cars I've driven to date only had standard touch which I dont think was as good as RRE for rear camera. I've ordered ICTP so that makes me happy. Thanks.

·
Registered
115 Posts
TBW said:
JLRnumber5 said:

View attachment 1028

Is there a rear view on that camera that includes the complete (or a lot more at least) view of the bumper, I'd be wary that I could not see the corners of the bumper from that view.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts