Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently sitting in the back on my FP on the M4 heading back in to London.

Certainly brings a new perspective to the driving experience! I like the way you sit up a little higher like in the larger RR product. Very comfortable.

Anyway that's not the point. I can't hear anything out of the surround speakers. All set up ok. Not on any source. In Meridian mode. Anyone any ideas?

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
If its not a cable come out of the amplifier then it may be a blown amplifier, when you can went in and had loads looked at perhaps they have accidentally knocked a cable out or if they had to remove it they may not have fitted the cables for the rear back or back correctly.

·
Banned
444 Posts
JLRnumber5[b said:
"]Currently sitting in the back on my FP on the M4 heading back in to London.
[/b]
Certainly brings a new perspective to the driving experience! I like the way you sit up a little higher like in the larger RR product. Very comfortable.

Anyway that's not the point. I can't hear anything out of the surround speakers. All set up ok. Not on any source. In Meridian mode. Anyone any ideas?
You must have very long arms & legs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Found a couple of tracks where if you adjust the fader all the way to the rear you can get some sound. That seems wrong. Almost home so will play around next weekend.

Hope everyone had fabulous weekends. We've put another 200 miles on the clock and enjoyed every mile. My mother thought the interior was "very racy" lol.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
Found a couple of tracks where if you adjust the fader all the way to the rear you can get some sound. That seems wrong. Almost home so will play around next weekend.

Hope everyone had fabulous weekends. We've put another 200 miles on the clock and enjoyed every mile. My mother thought the interior was "very racy" lol.
What sort of material and source, media, USB, phone ? Apple or higher quality Rip ?
Sometimes I've had it feel,it all front but often hear plenty from the rear depending on the material.
Back left speaker gets some rattle / distortion hence pick it up more so that's something I need to get looked at

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
USB .. all ripped lossless ... tried some tracks that on my home set-up have plenty of surround when decoded on my AV receiver.

Plenty coming out of rear door speakers, just nothing from the very rear surround speakers.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
USB .. all ripped lossless ... tried some tracks that on my home set-up have plenty of surround when decoded on my AV receiver.

Plenty coming out of rear door speakers, just nothing from the very rear surround speakers.
I would test but my media player doesn't work now !. Maybe can try loading one up see if it works differently.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts