Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
you are aware there are buttons each side of the rear seats, might be a stupid thing to ask but one side does just one rear seat the other does the rear seat and middle together.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Nah!! Funny enough though, and pure coincidence when I adjust the drivers seat the front passenger remains static??? Either it's busted or maybe that has its own switches too?? :roll:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Def not that daft.... off side moves... on side nothing (including the middle, for all you jesters) ... going to double check as I tried this lastnight ... maybe something preventing it moving (but I doubt it) ..

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
smash said:
Def not that daft.... off side moves... on side nothing (including the middle, for all you jesters) ... going to double check as I tried this lastnight ... maybe something preventing it moving (but I doubt it) ..
Maybe a blown fuse as these are no doubt on a separate fuse circuit?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Only jesting smash! I'm sure there is a physical reason why it's not working.........let us know what you do or don't find.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Just home from dinner out with friends. This is a funny thread, well for all except the OP. It's Edinburgh festival right now and some of you F-Pace owners should have your own little fringe act going. Not even ICTP issues can stop you boys from seeing the lighter side of life!

Arianne

1 - 10 of 10 Posts