Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Opted for rear seat remote release which was a great benefit in my previous car. The other day I noticed that I have a gap of a few cm between the back of the rear seats and the boot cover which I cannot adjust. Means you can see into the boot space, not good! Seems to be as a result of having the release system incorporated. Anyone had the system fitted and have/not got the same gap!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not got seats that recline! So Jag Gap, lucky me

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
I don't even keep the rear parcel shelf in my car, 'cos the dogs are in and out of the back so often . . it means I've got a very big gap and can see into the boot all the time (so I just don't look!) . . doesn't bother me in the slightest :mrgreen:

Yeah, it's clunky design from Jag, but whenever we get on to this subject on here it makes me wonder what it is that people have in the back of their cars that they're so concerned about seeing through that tiny gap! You'd have to be a contortionist to actually manage to see anything . . :lol:

·
Registered
161 Posts
catwoman said:
I don't even keep the rear parcel shelf in my car, 'cos the dogs are in and out of the back so often . . it means I've got a very big gap and can see into the boot all the time (so I just don't look!) . . doesn't bother me in the slightest :mrgreen:

Yeah, it's clunky design from Jag, but whenever we get on to this subject on here it makes me wonder what it is that people have in the back of their cars that they're so concerned about seeing through that tiny gap! You'd have to be a contortionist to actually manage to see anything . . :lol:
+1 to that - plus I have privacy glass so can't actually see into the boot anyway. My parcel shelf is permanently stored very conveniently under the very convenient reversible boot floor.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Catwoman,
Isn't the gap to allow dogs to breathe without having to remove the parcel shelf and saving on the need for a dog guard ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts