Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Done a quick search and not sure topic has come up.
Anyone used or know,of any rear seat protectors. I've got 2 big heavy kiddie car seats that will be going in back for first trip.
I've got some Britax, fake leather padded things I used in the XF and they weren't bad.
Just wondering if anything better or suitable I can look at.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Mbadger77 said:
Done a quick search and not sure topic has come up.
Anyone used or know,of any rear seat protectors. I've got 2 big heavy kiddie car seats that will be going in back for first trip.
I've got some Britax, fake leather padded things I used in the XF and they weren't bad.
Just wondering if anything better or suitable I can look at.
I have the same issue, I know you can buy a full cover (sort of waterproof protector) from Jag but a friend of mine purchased some rear seat protectors from Halfords for his Q5. I did not pay too much attention at the time he showed me but I am sure it was a cover that only went under the child seat to catch all of the *rap that they drop when they eat, along with another cover that draped over the rear of the front seats to stop their grubby footprints making a mess.

What I liked about them was they were unobtrusive and still showed off part of the rear upholstery, unlike a raincoat that wraps the rear seats, I tried to look for them online without success so will make a visit to Halfords.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I want the cover not so much for the stuff they drop but the deep indents or makes the seats would make,
The front seats a good idea as they made a bit of mess on the XF (all washed off) but it would be shoes off rule in the F pace if no front seat covers, especially as we leave summer behind.

This is the sort of thing I have now
http://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/sp+diono-ultra-mat-deluxe-seat-protector-in-baby-car-travel-and-buggy-accessories+A6795

Then I've just seen the rear front protectors
http://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/sp+2-pack-seat-back-protector-in-car-travel-and-buggy-accessories+d3752

·
Registered
381 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Good finds, I will order the ones off Jojo and for anyone else if you order by 31/8/16 and use this code at checkout MTF62 you get free delivery and 15% off, so long as you spend £50 or more (the wife just had a flyer come through the post this morning).

·
Registered
688 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.