Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All in aticipation of the new car I want to get some plates made up but do any of you know the rear number plate size used on the F-Pace, probably those with the FE delivieries already might be able to assist :roll:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its at the dealer so I've seen it today! However, they're not releasing any yet as they still seem to think the Jag haven't given the all clear, I told them that was supposed to be last Monday so they are going to check tomorrow. I have booked my collection for Wednesday on the hope that they get themselves in order.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They have 7 First editions they are holding for release to customers!!

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Strange that some of us have already had theirs :D still ...worth the wait ...you won't be disappointed guaranteed :cool: ... Where is the dealer based :?: ....as I don't want too many round here :lol:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yep all taken I'm afraid, I've been dealing with Martin Flint since having my deposit down in Aug 2015!

Are you in the area Hammer??

·
Registered
245 Posts
Similar story here in Norwich. The dealer has 4 FE units, they are being released this and next week. Getting a tad excited having read all the FE threads here. Question: is there a number plate plinth on the back as well as the front :?: :p

·
Registered
142 Posts
AshleyR said:
Similar story here in Norwich. The dealer has 4 FE units, they are being released this and next week. Getting a tad excited having read all the FE threads here. Question: is there a number plate plinth on the back as well as the front :?: :p
Had my test drive today and saw one of the FE's in the rear parking area, am pretty sure they do not have a plinth.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts