Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else having random issues? In the last week I have had

1. Windows that wont close when opened. Ope the window and then they all stop working until the car is turned off, left for a minute or two.
2. CD that chooses what track to play when it wants too.
3. CD will only eject when it wants to
4. Sim card that works when it wants to.
5. "live traffic" that simply doesn't work (but then that option s such a poor option I am seriously thinking of buying a Garmin sat nav and saving paying out for my own sim in the car.

I love the car but at £60k I really wasn't expecting such stupid issues to come with it.

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
All issues with the Itcp system, if you search on here your find many threads about the subject and the updates coming from jaguar to try to resolve the problems.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
surreychad said:

1. Windows that wont close when opened. Ope the window and then they all stop working until the car is turned off, left for a minute or two.
5. "live traffic" that simply doesn't work (but then that option s such a poor option I am seriously thinking of buying a Garmin sat nav and saving paying out for my own sim in the car.

I love the car but at £60k I really wasn't expecting such stupid issues to come with it.
If you search my threads you will find comments on everything you list above. Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
surreychad said:

Yes as others have already said. Common problems. Good as is there seems there may be a fix just put to fix a lot of this nonsense.
Hopefully you can get sorted in the coming weeks,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts