Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
F-Pace R-Dynamic BLACK P400e MY22 (on order)
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

First poster here.

I ordered my MY22 P400e R-Dynamic Black in early October and have recently got word from the dealer that it should be delivered in the 3rd week of Feb, so 4.5 months which is not too bad I suppose considering the global chip shortage - was quoted 6 month wait at time of order.

Spec - Eiger Grey, Ebony interior, Meridian Sound, Electric Driver Memory Seats, All Season Tyres, Rear Seat Remote Release, Home charging cable, mud flaps.

One of the reasons why I specified the Meridian system was for ‘Meridian Cabin Correction‘ which gives you the benefit of noise cancellation, which will hopefully make the cabin even quieter (especially when in electric mode). Seem to be ‘mixed‘ reviews on the standard Meridian system so time will tell if it was £840 well spent. All season tyres were a must as I live in the middle of nowhere down a muddy lane. Remote release recommended by dealer. The Black Edition is pretty generously equipped so was not tempted to go mad with the options. Hoping Eiger is not too bad at covering up the road dirt, the mudflaps should also help.

Thanks to all on the forum for the informative posts which I’ve enjoyed reading whilst I’ve waited for some good news on delivery.

·
Registered
Waiting on MY22 R-Dynamic HSE D300, ordered mid-Dec '21
8 Posts
Congrats, I ordered a D300 R-Dynamic HSE about a couple of weeks before Xmas and still do not have a confirmed build/delivery date yet, so fingers crossed.

Judging by the 'availablity' list on the JLR website (frustratingly not updated since early Oct, despite their financial report summary saying they are forecasting improved supply in CQ1 '22/FQ4 '21), it seems the petrol based F-Pace models have shorter lead times overall that the diesels.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts