Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says I am interested in a rear quad and rear diffuser conversion on a 3.0 S petrol. Not sure whether to go with twin tips or new rear back boxes, also do the diffusers stick on over the existing OEM with a few bits trimmed and are the rear fogs retained? Looking for advice on best route to take and who to use, kit costs, and would this likely affect the insurance? Has anyone done this and do you have pics please?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Just an exhaust shouldn't put up your insurance I will have the svr quad exhaust up for sale in a couple of weeks if you wanted that give us a message
Oh and the diffuser also

·
Super Moderator
4,986 Posts
:eek:

What you got planned :D

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hi Dave, I added a quad system to a previous XF.
Speaking to my insurance company they confirmed no increase as it didn't improve the performance it was just looks.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Jagfpacejk said:
:eek:

What you got planned :D
Me or Dave ? Mine almost finished at lister they replace the exhaust and rear diffuser I told them I want all
My replacement parts back

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you having the full Lister Stealth conversion? If so that is one serious piece of kit, looking forward to a personal review.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Jagfpacejk,
I had a New SVR delivered yesterday, Courtesy car for a week. In time for holiday in the lakes this weekend.
Only driven it few miles, but the sound is amazing, little bit louder than my I Pace.
Bet you can't wait for yours!

·
Registered
277 Posts
123Dave said:
Are you having the full Lister Stealth conversion? If so that is one serious piece of kit, looking forward to a personal review.
Yes full lister conversion

Carbon colour coded body kit ,23 inch wheels , exhaust with carbon tips , full carbon front bumper, rear carbon diffuser ,all the horrid grey bit painted gloss black ,
Power upgrade to 675 h p and 881 nm
Done bits inside seatbelts yellow and some yellow stitching
Change all the badges etc all certificates to proof ,
0-62 under 3.5 secs for the new model top speed 198 mph again up on the older version
Been a long long wait but 2 more weeks to go . Good thing about it is it adds value doesn't effect warranty . Yeah il put some pictures up when I get it

·
Super Moderator
4,986 Posts
Barthog said:
Jagfpacejk,
I had a New SVR delivered yesterday, Courtesy car for a week. In time for holiday in the lakes this weekend.
Only driven it few miles, but the sound is amazing, little bit louder than my I Pace.
Bet you can't wait for yours!
Ebjoy.

I have not got one ordered. :D

·
Super Moderator
4,986 Posts
zarakoff said:
Yes full lister conversion

Carbon colour coded body kit ,23 inch wheels , exhaust with carbon tips , full carbon front bumper, rear carbon diffuser ,all the horrid grey bit painted gloss black ,
Power upgrade to 675 h p and 881 nm
Done bits inside seatbelts yellow and some yellow stitching
Change all the badges etc all certificates to proof ,
0-62 under 3.5 secs for the new model top speed 198 mph again up on the older version
Been a long long wait but 2 more weeks to go . Good thing about it is it adds value doesn't effect warranty . Yeah il put some pictures up when I get it
Looking forward to the pictures.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts