Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went for a test drive today and the sales guy said that an email from Jaguar said to expect a price rise on 13 June and to order by then to lock in current price. He reckons base price will be affected. Anyone else heard this rumour, or is he selling me a fast one?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm told that ultimately once the F-Pace has proven itself there will be an 11% price increase from its launch price. This is likely to be incremental over 3 years.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Had the same message from my dealer last weekend.

·
Registered
68 Posts
By much?

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Yes check the configurator now £35,020 so that's £850 increase.
Front page still says £34,170 and hasn't been updated yet

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't have much to go on, but a previous spec I did messing with the configurator show that a 2.0 AWD prestige base is now £38710 up from £37860, £850 more. Most of the options have gone up a bit too mostly £10 - £15 extra.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Just been on configurator, my price with same spec has increased by exactly £1000
Collection tomorrow from factory !!!

G

·
Price rise

They have must be having a laugh .. they have the cheek to make a price rise increase with all the quality issues purchasers have had to put up with

I would be asking for a discount !! or is poor qualty a optional extra these days

Jesus !!! :eek:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Mine has moved exactly £1005 since I left the deposit.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Am I right in thinking once you have ordered an paid your deposit the price is fixed, but all new orders are at new price?

·
Registered
688 Posts
I've just made some amendments to my order (added 22" Helix and adaptive dynamic pack). The dealer had to go away and speak to their regional manager as he was worried that making a change would mean the rest of the spec getting a bump in price too.

he's come back and confirmed that he has added my changes at the original prices but I cannot make any further changes to my order without the new prices then being reflected! my original last amendment date was 13th July.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.