Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice that the 5 year service packages have already increased by £20 each. I think I can cope with that. My dealer tells me that f pace orders placed after June for delivery 2017 will have a price increase of 2% applied, this also applies to additional equipment. Can you confirm if this is correct or what the actual increases are.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Re price increase the S model that I take delivery of this week on the road price with 13 options cost in U.K.£59600 pounds the same model
with similar spec 57800 Dollars in the U.S.A. plus other options included in this price which are a additional cost in the U.K. In monetary terms the difference is huge and the Manufacturer must be laughing all the way to the bank at us poor sods in the U.K.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I placed my order early january.on thursday 14th july it arrived along with an increase over the accepted quote from january.
This was queried for obvious reason but as of todays date 21st july, i have not managed to get any response. Thus i am driving a courtesy car while my
New f-pace gathers dust in the dealers car park.
It cannot take over 6 working days to sort out this error (althouth i suspect that greed overcomes customer relations).
This is an appalling way to treat a customer. Outrageous.
Perhaps i should have carried on with mercs and bmw's.
Shame on you Jaguar.

·
Registered
41 Posts
That sounds wrong to me. If you have signed the paperwork at a agreed price then that's a contract and the price can not be changed if they have accepted the order - UK Consumer Law.

I'm not sure what they are playing at. If my dealer tried that with me, I would walk away and not go back.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Lobbi said:
I placed my order early january.on thursday 14th july it arrived along with an increase over the accepted quote from january.
This was queried for obvious reason but as of todays date 21st july, i have not managed to get any response. Thus i am driving a courtesy car while my
New f-pace gathers dust in the dealers car park.
It cannot take over 6 working days to sort out this error (althouth i suspect that greed overcomes customer relations).
This is an appalling way to treat a customer. Outrageous.
Perhaps i should have carried on with mercs and bmw's.
Shame on you Jaguar.
I ordered in September last year, I locked spec down at the point of price increase, price honoured and PCP finance APR rate at the old lower rate as that was the rate when the dealer gave me the PCP quote in January, even though the build did hanged as I increased the spec by 2.5k.

I agree with an early post I think the dealer is in breach of consumer trading law, I would contact your local councils trading standards department or CAB and ask for there opinion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts