Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day!!

I recently purchased my 2017 F-Pace S and delivery was in late September. The vehicle really looks sharp and even though I have not driven it much I currently have one major issue/concern at this point. I have preset all of my preferred channels on the FM dial and on Sirrius/XM - who wants to go through each individual station?? When I go to use the steering wheel options to go from preset to preset it does not work. The steering wheel options goes to the next channel not to my presets. Please tell me that basic feature is possible. Is anyone else having this issue and is so what was the fix??? Any assistance is greatly appreciated!! I have reached out to the dealership with no luck thus far.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have saved my favourites as described above and the steering wheel control only scrolls thru my favourite channels - I didn't have to do anything to set it up (other than save my favourites), it just worked....

·
Registered
887 Posts
Same for me, just scroll through the favourites from the steering wheel.

Favourites can be from any radio source, I don't know if it is possible to have favourites from other non-radio sources and whether they would show up in the Favourites list from the steering wheel.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am having the same issue (ICT). I believe ICTP may be different. The steering wheel control scans to the next station, not your favorite. Kind of a pain if your using GPS since you have to go to the media screen to go to your next pre-set. Interestingly, on my Evoque, it went to your next pre-set.

I haven't found a work around and will be asking my dealer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts