Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The forum can be a collection of moans at times, and I'm as guilty as anyone.

So to balance this out.

Having driven hundreds of miles across France, I can say the FPace is a wonderful vehicle to own and drive.

So composed around the bends, beautifully refined inside, with amazing technology that has been flawless at getting me to every destination (including adhoc destinations such as local supermarkets when in the middle of nowhere).

The number of looks the car gets is amazing too. People stop and stare, point and smile.

I love this car.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Which is why we put up with the foibles of the slightly flawed British cars.... No one quite puts the heart & soul into the driving experience...

Waiting for the Italian & German owners to comment, but I've tried them all & no one can put up a sexier SUV than the F Pace, better laid out spatially, or comfortable yet sporty ride.

With your sentiment all the way....

(until of course it falls apart....)

·
Registered
473 Posts
agree the driving experience is awesome...

i just hope my current week in the dealers solves all the leaky fluids issues (oil, water and i am pretty certain petrol) as the car is a triumph of design my current concern is the quality of execution

as others have said on here I am sure that JLR will learn and as we have all chosen to go for a brand new design it is inevitable that there will be some teething issues.

we could have waited 24 months and have a car that is a wonderfully executed build of the design i guess the balance is be one of the pioneers and accept the inevitable tweaking that will be needed

I just want the balance of that to be equitable

older cars, my old MGB, Stag and Morris Minor, A40 i developed a relationship with, new cars you tend just to admire the technology (when well executed) but my SC is like two cars i really liked getting into every time, my old 53 plate RR which i took to 98k miles and my 2002 Boxster S both made me smile because they did everything you expected but then were able to do things i hadn't expected and for a newer engineered car felt like they had soul i think my SC will be like that (it is 90% there already)

it just needs to get off the naughty step in the dealers

i can deal with quirky i can't be doing with unreliable.......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts