Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time of call 16.15.

I tried calling the Jaguar Customer Service Team, got told all operators are busy and you call will be answered in 5 minutes.

Told i could leave a message or wait to speak to a customer service member, so i hold as directed.

Five minutes later and the call is answered automatically telling me to leave a automated message.

Then i send a e-mail and get told i will get a reply within 3 days.

This is not great service.

This is there e-mail telling me to call the same number i called the first time.

Thank you for your e-mail to the Jaguar UK Customer Relationship Centre.

A member of our team will be reviewing the content of your e-mail and will be completing initial investigations which may include contact to your Jaguar UK Retailer. We will endeavour to respond to you within 3 working days.

Should you wish to discuss any aspect of your e-mail with your Case Manager in the meantime, please contact us directly on 03453032303. Please note that our opening hours are as follows:

Mon - Fri: 08:00 - 18:00
Saturday: 08:00 - 14:00
Sunday: Closed

Thank you again for writing to us directly.

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And all i want is the pass code so i can register and get my Service Records online.

How hard can it be to get this when you filled out the forms days ago.

Most companies e-mail you within the hour.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Sounds about right for Jaguar CRC. Be grateful you didn't actually speak to somebody as they are generally patronising,ask you meaningless questions and are not much help.

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hydrajaws said:
Sounds about right for Jaguar CRC. Be grateful you didn't actually speak to somebody as they are generally patronising,ask you meaningless questions and are not much help.
That does not sound good at all. :eek:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Jagfpacejk said:
Time of call 16.15.

I tried calling the Jaguar Customer Service Team, got told all operators are busy and you call will be answered in 5 minutes.

Told i could leave a message or wait to speak to a customer service member, so i hold as directed.

Five minutes later and the call is answered automatically telling me to leave a automated message.

This is there e-mail telling me to call the same number i called the first time.

A member of our team will be reviewing the content of your e-mail and will be completing initial investigations which may include contact to your Jaguar UK Retailer. We will endeavour to respond to you within 3 working days.

Should you wish to discuss any aspect of your e-mail with your Case Manager in the meantime, please contact us directly on 03453032303. Please note that our opening hours are as follows:

Good afternoon Jagfpacejk,

I am sorry to learn of your comments.

Please do not hesitate to PM me with your contact details in order to ensure that you are provided with your Online Service History Key Code.

Many thanks,
Amellia

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jagfpacejk said:
Time of call 16.15.

Please do not hesitate to PM me with your contact details in order to ensure that you are provided with your Online Service History Key Code.

Many thanks,
Amellia
I have sent you a pm.

·
Registered
887 Posts
[email protected][quote said:
"]

Many thanks,
Amellia
Amellia,

May I also PM you with my details as I am also being ignored by the Online Service History key code request process and your customer services department?

Jim

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jim said:
"]

Many thanks,
Amellia
Amellia,

May I also PM you with my details as I am also being ignored by the Online Service History key code request process and your customer services department?

Jim
Jim its a worry how many others suffer the same, not just with not getting the code but the poor customer service at Jaguar, they are quite happy to take your money but not so happy to answer a phone call, i pressed the call back today and 8 hours later no call back and they went home at 18.00 so don't hold your breath on getting a call either.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Jim said:
"]

Many thanks,
Amellia
Amellia,

Jim
Good morning Jim,

Thank you for your message.

I am also sorry to learn of your comments.

Please feel free to PM me in order to ensure that you can be provided with your Online Service History Key Code.

Many thanks,
Amellia

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jim said:
"]

Many thanks,
Amellia
Amellia,

Jim
Good morning Jim,

Thank you for your message.

I am also sorry to learn of your comments.

Please feel free to PM me in order to ensure that you can be provided with your Online Service History Key Code.

Many thanks,
Amellia
You have been online since my pm and had no reply as yet to my text message.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi,
Just for balance, I applied for the code last weekend and received it today. I logged in, got the validation email, all works fine and can see the service history detail. They also sent a PDF of the OSH with the first email.
So not all bad news ;-)

·
Registered
887 Posts
bucksjag said:
Hi,
Just for balance, I applied for the code last weekend and received it today. I logged in, got the validation email, all works fine and can see the service history detail. They also sent a PDF of the OSH with the first email.
So not all bad news ;-)
When you applied for the key code did you get any confirmation that you had applied?

I have applied twice so far and haven't and any confirmation or response at all.

I passed my details to Amellia yesterday so that she could look into this for me.

Have you had issues with your FP? Just wondering if they are only ignoring those that have had issues :D :eek: :shock:

(That last was a joke, before anyone accuses me of paranoia!)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Jim,
I think I got a confirmation message on the website but certainly no email confirmation, so was starting to think it had gone down a black hole until I got the email this morning. FYI, the email was from **** so it might be worth contacting her directly.

I'm glad to say that I have only had the "normal" level of irritating ICTP problems, but otherwise all is good with no other problems after 3500 miles in 7 weeks. The car hasn't been back to the dealer since collection (touch wood) - so there might be something in your theory ;) . I'll be going back for Patch 2/3 when its been tested & proven on some of the more serious ICTP cases first.

I hope you get your issue sorted, and no, I'm not from Telford :D

·
Registered
887 Posts
bucksjag thanks for the update.

Not from Telford, guess I won't see you getting your eyeballs massacred at the match tomorrow then :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Oh man, I can relate to this!

I reported to my local dealer SEVEN WEEKS ago that I wasn't happy with my bonnet alignment (it is significantly off-centre) - they told me that they need to seek approval from JLR to put this right and it would take 'a couple of days'.

I have been chasing 2-3 times a week leaving messages with the reception as my calls are not being returned.... SEVEN WEEKS AND APPROX 15-20 UNRETURNED CALLS!

Eventually, I lost patience and emailed the back-story to JLR CS. Their response (1 week later, not the stated 3 days) was to get the service department new boy to phone me to 'get my car booked in'. The poor lad had no idea why he was phoning me until inexplained the situation - keen as mustard, he said he would 'phone me tomorrow'. That was 3 days ago and so I have left more unreturned calls.....

I am pretty laid back and not a high maintenance customer but I find it astonishing that a so-called premium brand has such atrocious customer services... it is a real shame as this is my first Jag and I love it but the diabolical customer service means it will be my last.

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OK i have mine stored thanks to Amellia, the funny thing is i then got another e-mail from someone else at customer service later.

You do not get any confirmation but once you have your code you register and then you get your access straight away via e-mail.

I have looked at mu service record and my code is on there so your dealer may be able to give this to you?

·
Registered
118 Posts
MyNameIsMatt said:
Oh man, I can relate to this!

I reported to my local dealer SEVEN WEEKS ago that I wasn't happy with my bonnet alignment (it is significantly off-centre) - they told me that they need to seek approval from JLR to put this right and it would take 'a couple of days'.

I have been chasing 2-3 times a week leaving messages with the reception as my calls are not being returned.... SEVEN WEEKS AND APPROX 15-20 UNRETURNED CALLS!

Eventually, I lost patience and emailed the back-story to JLR CS. Their response (1 week later, not the stated 3 days) was to get the service department new boy to phone me to 'get my car booked in'. The poor lad had no idea why he was phoning me until inexplained the situation - keen as mustard, he said he would 'phone me tomorrow'. That was 3 days ago and so I have left more unreturned calls.....

I am pretty laid back and not a high maintenance customer but I find it astonishing that a so-called premium brand has such atrocious customer services... it is a real shame as this is my first Jag and I love it but the diabolical customer service means it will be my last.
Same boat as you joined the first time jaguar club thinking it was a premium brand VERY far from it in process of hand back and that is going slow every move from the dealer has to go through jaguar WHY ??? Great car to drive and look at WOW but put together by sub standard quality control / factory

·
Registered
887 Posts
Well finally received an email response for the OSH key code :D

Sadly, despite them using my email address to reply with the code I can't log in as the email address doesn't match the one they have entered on their system against the code they supplied, brilliant :eek: :(

Customer service at its best, nearly 2 weeks to reply and then cxxk it up!

Edit. - Actually thinking on it, it is over 2 weeks since I initially applied.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts