Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MY Dealer is Stratsone Newcastle.
I picked up the car on the 10th May , I noticed the inserts in the air intake at the front of the car had rough edges on the back.
The Service manager agreed to order new parts and fit them.
29 days later I heard nothing even though i had enquired several times, I rang and spoke to parts manager who had no knowledge of the order and then ordered and they arrived yesterday and are being fitted today.I have also asked them to look at several other small issues with the car.

The dealership is very defensive when you talk to them about issues and they hate the forum.

I will keep the forum informed of my progress

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I don't think many dealers are positive about the forum, or any forum come to that. I have only had one experience with a branch of Stratstone for a test drive of a BMW. It was a bit of a rough and ready experience compared to the dealer in Edinburgh (Eastern) and miles off the experience we have had with our local Volvo and Jaguar dealer in the Scottish Borders, Clelands.

You do realise that you are not bound to Stratstone for ongoing service or warranty issues with your F-Pace. If you have another dealer within strike range then you can try them. My experience is that it's all down to the micro-culture of each dealer site. It's not the fancy building, large panes of glass or crystal interiors that make the car ownership experience. It's the car itself and the people that work at the local dealership.

TBH, If I were you I would give someone else a try as your dealership sounds grim.

Arianne

1 - 3 of 3 Posts