Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had a problem with the leather on the drivers seat cracking? My car 2018 has Beige leather, and I have several cracks (not tears) on the front part of the side bolster part of the seat. I have JLR extended warranty, and have emailed the dealer, but have yet to receive a response.

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
We haven't had it crack that bad but we had the Light Oyster leather covers on both front seats replaced under warranty because they worn.

·
Super Moderator
5,060 Posts
This issue was covered when the Fpace first came out and the first edition owners had Issues with poor quality leather and had these replaced under warranty.

Always good to try the forum search feature first.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found this document

Attachments

·
Registered
332 Posts
That’s bad seems the crack as gone right through the leather seems sort of crusty compared to my leather hence the crack
100% that will be covered under warranty as there’s no wear on the area just cracks

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bad news, The dealer has stated that Jag Extended Warranty does not cover this. so I guess its a case of how much for a new swab.

·
Super Moderator
5,060 Posts
Bad news, The dealer has stated that Jag Extended Warranty does not cover this. so I guess its a case of how much for a new swab.
That's not good news, maybe a local car upholster will be able to do this cheaper then JLR.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts