Votes: 17 24.6%
  • <t>No Issues</t>

Votes: 19 27.5%
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, going by another post about why do we not have a thread with a poll of our ITCP issues, i thought i would start one so click away with your issues.

I am sorry if i have missed one as it only lets me do 10 and i have had to group some together.

Will be interesting to see results.

·
Registered
192 Posts
For this poll to have any statistical merit, there needs to be a none option.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
9/10 do I get a prize. Actually have a few issues you haven't listed ..

Static from parking sensors
Audio won't turn off on exit
3G intermittent
Parking guidelines miscalibrated

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JLRnumber5 said:
9/10 do I get a prize. Actually have a few issues you haven't listed ..

Static from parking sensors
Audio won't turn off on exit
3G intermittent
Parking guidelines miscalibrated
Tried to put them in groups like parking sensors issues, music issues, mobile phone issues.

Sorry i could only choose 10 things and thought we could put some in the same grouping.

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JLRnumber5 said:
^ no prob. U don't have a parking sensor group tho and thats quite a common problem.
OK i have adjusted one as i thought i had covered it.

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not as many votes as i was expecting, guys please vote so we can see what issues people are having.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Jagfpacejk, I would like to tick some of the boxes but the wording is too specific, I.e. No reverse camera, mine isn't working correctly (in fact it is more hindrance for guiding than help) but it does work in that I can see behind me with it, as long as I ignore all the warnings and guidance help. So should I tick the Reversing camera box or the Front Camera and Parking Sensor Issues (it not the front but it is an issue with the parking sensors always alarming whether there are obstructions or not).

If the items listed were simple broad headings then it would be easier to respond, I.e. I am having problems with my:

Reversing camera
Phone
3G connectivity
Parking sensors rear
Parking sensors front
Audio
etc.

Just my 2p worth :^))

Jim

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've added my votes above but my 2 main issues are missing from the list . . .
On day 2 of ownership the Navigation stopped working. Apparently no maps are installed - they were there! I also have no "Voice Control": any attempt to trigger it is met with absolutely no response from ICTP.
Dealer has been informed and we are currently waiting for the software patch to cure all.
Other than that, phone, cameras etc., etc. all work as they should.

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jim said:
Jagfpacejk, I would like to tick some of the boxes but the wording is too specific, I.e. No reverse camera, mine isn't working correctly (in fact it is more hindrance for guiding than help) but it does work in that I can see behind me with it, as long as I ignore all the warnings and guidance help. So should I tick the Reversing camera box or the Front Camera and Parking Sensor Issues (it not the front but it is an issue with the parking sensors always alarming whether there are obstructions or not).

If the items listed were simple broad headings then it would be easier to respond, I.e. I am having problems with my:

Reversing camera
Phone
3G connectivity
Parking sensors rear
Parking sensors front
Audio
etc.

Just my 2p worth :^))

Jim
Jim i was sort of trying to group them in a way i could cover 10 items, the poll will only allow 10 items, i no doubt could start one with 10 different issues on each subject but i just thought to get an idea i would group thing together.

But i do understand what you mean.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Not sure the issue I've had where it simply fails to start at all. Then after about 5 minutes of driving it suddenly starts up. I also have had it shut down and restart while driving. In each case I was hoping that a safety critical issue didn't occur! (like brakes/steering failure!) unlikely but given the odd way some things behave (near side mirror not returning to position) it wouldn't surprise me!

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RaVolVoR said:
Not sure the issue I've had where it simply fails to start at all. Then after about 5 minutes of driving it suddenly starts up. I also have had it shut down and restart while driving. In each case I was hoping that a safety critical issue didn't occur! (like brakes/steering failure!) unlikely but given the odd way some things behave (near side mirror not returning to position) it wouldn't surprise me!
Slow start is in the poll so if you have not already vote away.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Oh, that's another issue mine has :D My nearside mirror didn't always return after coming out of reverse. I forgot about that as I turned it off as even when it did work I found it less helpful compared to the normal position I have the mirror.

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jim said:
Oh, that's another issue mine has :D My nearside mirror didn't always return after coming out of reverse. I forgot about that as I turned it off as even when it did work I found it less helpful compared to the normal position I have the mirror.
Never understood the mirror dipping, i tried it and found it more of a pain then a help so turned it off.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
How about a category for the heated seats .. mine seem intriguingly set to three level:

1. Burn your arse off
2. OMFG that's really far too hot
3. Set fire to you and the car

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
JLRnumber5 said:
How about a category for the heated seats .. mine seem intriguingly set to three level:

1. Burn your arse off
2. OMFG that's really far too hot
3. Set fire to you and the car
Tried mine and must admit it's fine, I think you need to add that one to your growing list.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Jagfpacejk said:
Never understood the mirror dipping, i tried it and found it more of a pain then a help so turned it off.
I find this a good safety net for the rear camera calibration that other's complain of. I can judge where the car is from the kerb so avoiding damaging the kerb with the 19in rims :D

Failed start up to me isn't slow start up, but I can see there really isn't much difference, but my journeys can be so short its never worked!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.