• <t>No</t>

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • <t>Don't care</t>

Votes: 3 9.4%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Nope - there are many of us in the "no" camp who understand the complexities of ordering vehicles before they are released and are just happy to get them :). Just standard early adopter woes, and it is part of being the first to rush to get a new product.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Agreed. Patience is a virtue.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I am annoyed by the variability, don't mind waiting but can't understand why some are going get cars sonner than others who ordered at the same time, it is this which is frustrating......

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I'm not so bothered about the firm dates but I've voted yes as its about the lack,of dates or even using a coherent message across the dealers.
One dealer says you get a petrol in June here's your delivery date. Another dealer says problems with petrols they are talking about October ?? FES some saying delivered soon others June , others have no clue,
If Jag said look guys we don't know but we are aiming for May / June and ALL dealers had same info I think that would help but go to 10 dealers you get 6 different dates or responses.
For me it's a little frustrating when all dealers entered their first allocation the other week and I've got no date at all yet others have date on system. Just seems a bit all over the place.
I can be patient but no information is worse than information that may slide
Of course in the next week or two things may firm up and we will all get better ideas as to deliveries in May or the end of the year.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Not frustrated but easily could be if the UK orders are held back to promote other markets.

I do believe in a first come first served basis and in no way should later orders be fulfilled ahead of earlier ones but if true I reckon this isn't Jaguar to blame but the dealer prioritising certain customers.

·
Registered
39 Posts
luminated said:
Not frustrated but easily could be if the UK orders are held back to promote other markets.

I do believe in a first come first served basis and in no way should later orders be fulfilled ahead of earlier ones but if true I reckon this isn't Jaguar to blame but the dealer prioritising certain customers.
Not so sure it's the dealers.
When I bought my RRS it arrived 7 weeks before the estimated delivery and it jumped several earlier orders according to my dealer. Mine wasn't a one off either. (They did manage to get the spec slightly wrong however!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts