Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
There's another Ammo in Cornwall too. Mine! Sadly no pics .... yet.
Spending a few days at the food festival Padstow.

G

·
RSPORT27 said:
An Ammo Knight has ventured way out West to Poldark country...
great pics .... wish i was down there at the moment, great part of the country

really envious :mrgreen:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Lovely.... that is all!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have spotted a Dark Storm Trooper in St Ives this morning...
Anybody here? *** PTR
If so, I recommend a drive out along the B3306 St Ives to St Just. Rated by Top Gear Magazine as one of the best drivers roads in the country. Rightly so. Especially with today's weather. Although you don't actually get above 40mph.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
RSPORT27 said:
Anybody here? *** PTR
If so, I recommend a drive out along the B3306 St Ives to St Just. Rated by Top Gear Magazine as one of the best drivers roads in the country. Rightly so. Especially with today's weather. Although you don't actually get above 40mph.
That would be Peter

http://www.fpaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1893

·
Registered
141 Posts
Fab photos.

Traffic look a nightmare tho - Cant wait to get back to the M4/M25 tomorrow!!

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Awesomeness - part II

You're somehow managing to make it look like you're the only person there at these amazing wild beauty spots . . . what gives, is Cornwall empty this weekend?

Seriously tho', great pics . . think they're the best I've seen on the forum so far! :cool:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Actually... Yes! It is empty! Absolutely fabulous!
Thanks for the compliment but it's just so easy to take great pictures with such a good looking car and amazing background scenery.

·
Registered
61 Posts
F-Pace S said:
RSPORT27 said:
Anybody here? *** PTR
That would be Peter

http://www.fpaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1893
Correct guys, we were in St Ives for the weekend, well spotted RSPORT27! Just completed the 5 hour trip back home and the 14 way seats, blind spot detection, lane departure warning and cruise control made it a lot more bearable. it would have been even better if the adaptive suspension was working - its pretty firm at the moment. Hopefully the dealer can sort it out quickly when it goes back to them tomorrow.

You might see the car more often in St Ives now as we just bought a holiday home there. :D Its been one expensive month :!: :!:

I haven't tried the B3306 yet, but will do next time we are down. Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Gorgeous pics - thanks

·
Registered
922 Posts
Call that dirty.... I would post mine on here, but to embarrassed!!! And would get slung out of ammo club into the brown and frown club lol.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Must be one of them new fandango driverless cars lol!!
Think people are trying to make me feel bad by posting clean ammo cars on here..... another reason to potentially defect back to the dark side of JLR and pretend to be a dirty old farmer... "Oi !....get of my land"

·
Registered
29 Posts
Great Pics and setting, thanks for sharing

1 - 20 of 21 Posts