Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a pivi pro system & the car told us that we have a update available so we downloaded the update & now seem to have lost the speed/safety camera alerts .
any ideas people
thank you in advance

·
Registered
143 Posts
We have a pivi pro system & the car told us that we have a update available so we downloaded the update & now seem to have lost the speed/safety camera alerts .
any ideas people
thank you in advance
I assume that you have checked Navigation settings to confirm that Safety Camera Alerts are still 'On'. You do not say which update has been installed; is it the latest V3.0 Pvi Software update? I have only seen a few members on the Evoque forum who have had V3.0 installed but none have mentioned the issue you have but I do recall it being mentioned in connection with a previous update on one of the forums a few months ago. If it hasn't resolved itself after a couple of engine starts then I can only suggest that you try resetting Pivi by holding down the media off/volume button below the Touchscreen for 20secs, after which Pivi should switch off and restart; this has resolved many issues in the past.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts