Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Pictures on ammonite

8K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Aldo 
Jags cat said:
I have stuck with the ammonite with the black pack with 22"silver helix, I have been looking at all the pictures and found the car with this combination on honest John site. The only difference is that it is an S not an R-sport... Going up the steep hill. Thing is..am still torn when I saw the video showing the silver/ black pack with black helix!!! Can't do anything about it anyway as locked in to order now... Sure I will be happy when I pick it up in a month or so? Always longed for the FE Blue too, talk about up and down!!!.never owned a grey car before... Just nerves, you think?
You will love the car. It seems to look good in a range of colours. Him indoors likes grey cars - and if he agrees to the F-Pace looks like it will be the Ammonite Grey of his choosing. He's had two Bimmers in grey, the current one is Space Grey and the 123d was Graphite Grey I think.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.