Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
That's looks good on it actually. I've played safe and gone Glazier White with Black Wheels

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did the same and whent for glacier. I think jaguar could have taken normal pictures on all of the colours. Its not the same to see showrooms pictures and only on white, blue red and silver.

·
Registered
381 Posts
jdkass said:
Here is a nice review in the F Pace V6 Petrol S version with pics in Ammonite.

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/jaguar/f-pace/first-drives/2016-jaguar-f-pace-30-v6-review
The Ammonite with black pack pics look great on paper as well as online in that article. It very nearly convinced me to change my order before I locked it down this afternoon. In the end, the missus and colleagues convinced me to stick with Dark Sapphire non-Black pack but it was a very close call. Hope I've got this right!!

·
Registered
922 Posts
I have stuck with the ammonite with the black pack with 22"silver helix, I have been looking at all the pictures and found the car with this combination on honest John site. The only difference is that it is an S not an R-sport... Going up the steep hill. Thing is..am still torn when I saw the video showing the silver/ black pack with black helix!!! Can't do anything about it anyway as locked in to order now... Sure I will be happy when I pick it up in a month or so? Always longed for the FE Blue too, talk about up and down!!!.never owned a grey car before... Just nerves, you think?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Jags cat said:
I have stuck with the ammonite with the black pack with 22"silver helix, I have been looking at all the pictures and found the car with this combination on honest John site. The only difference is that it is an S not an R-sport... Going up the steep hill. Thing is..am still torn when I saw the video showing the silver/ black pack with black helix!!! Can't do anything about it anyway as locked in to order now... Sure I will be happy when I pick it up in a month or so? Always longed for the FE Blue too, talk about up and down!!!.never owned a grey car before... Just nerves, you think?
You will love the car. It seems to look good in a range of colours. Him indoors likes grey cars - and if he agrees to the F-Pace looks like it will be the Ammonite Grey of his choosing. He's had two Bimmers in grey, the current one is Space Grey and the 123d was Graphite Grey I think.

·
Registered
948 Posts
My original colour was the Ammonite but like DAL I changed and played it safe with Glacier White.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Having locked in my order of an rsport with ammonite grey and also the same wheels as the Autocar review, I'm well pleased. :D (and a bit relieved, seeing that there were very few pics of the colour!)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts