Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm new to the forum, so please be kind.

I was looking for cat woman's fault list but couldn't find it, could someone point me in the right direction, or tell me which faults I should check for one delivery please.

It's a 2.0 diesel portfolio.

Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Waynem said:
It could be a lack of physical memory on your computer ,,,unable to detect it....cause the list was so long ... :eek: :shock: :? :lol:
Waynem!, you bad bad dog! . . :lol:

Hey Klhgx . . . no problem, it's here.. http://www.fpaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=678&start=22
caveat . . the list is by no means definitive, there could be other things, or some of these may have been resolved . . who knows? :roll:

I know some people are still having issues, but just to put your mind at ease, when I collected my car in July it had none of the above problems . . but then again, I had clearly forewarned my Dealer that there could be life-changing repercussions if there had been any . . :lol: , jus' kidding!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you.
I hope it's ok, we've already had some quibbles with the dealer wanting to increase the price as there is a difference now compared to when we put in our order in April.

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Klhgx said:
we've already had some quibbles with the dealer wanting to increase the price as there is a difference now compared to when we put in our order in April
Shocking :shock: . . I hope you haven't given way on that, it's sharp practice and completely illegal, there is no way they can charge you more after you've placed an order before the price increase date which was mid June. Don't let them b*gg*r you about like that.

Hope it all goes well for Saturday . . don't forget to post pics of your cat :p

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
One easy thing to check before you go anywhere is the shut lines, check the doors are all lined up, the bonnet and boot.

Many like me are finding the alignment is not good.

Fingers crossed yours will not be one of many and enjoy the car.

Its a stonking car and a great drive just need JLR to up there game and it will be happy days for all of us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.