Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now the proud owner of a 2.0d Polaris white manual r sport with black pack on standard bionic wheels. Picked the vehicle up from Colliers Tamworth who pulled out all the stops to get the car to me so can't thank them enough. So glad I went for a manual. No lag in changing gear that I was used to with my old VW DSG box!! The 2.0 is plenty for me with lots of low down grunt. Haven't got a clue why people are saying its noisy. What a load of rubbish. Its very refined, smooth and quick. Already returning 40mpg and its still got to run in yet. Its even got a nice throaty sound to the exhaust (for a diesel). The overall quality of the vehicle is top notch and its a drivers dream. Done 100 miles in it so far on mainly b roads and what a joy. Will hopefully get to post pics soon.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Meant to also say no bonnet shut line problem and no squeaky springs! Also glad I stayed with the normal Incontrol as the dealer said they'd had loads of problems with the PRO version.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Great to know your pleased - I think most of us will be regardless of spec

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Wow!, that's really impressive fuel economy already!

Very good news to hear you're so pleased with your car typolee . . . jealous, but very happy for you!

You went for the same wheels as I have (no massive 22s for me - even tho' they've grown on me and are rather lovely, I have no doubt!)

Looking forward to seeing your pics, enjoy, just can't get enough of these cats :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The bionics are a quality looking wheel catwoman. You won't be disappointed. I think the two tone colour also makes them look bigger anyway. The car certainly looks great with them on. I wouldn't want the 22 (even though I originally specced the car with them) as I started reading reviews stating that the ride does suffer. And yet some reviews said it didn't. So I played it safe and kept the bionics :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts