Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know how to show the photos of the contacs like it is in the attached file?
I have photos of my contacts in my iPhone but they are not shown in the ICTP...

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
locobmw said:
Does anybody know how to show the photos of the contacs like it is in the attached file?
I have photos of my contacts in my iPhone but they are not shown in the ICTP...
A minor thing but....

Just realised Im not getting the photos of contacts pop up on the ICTP screen. iPhone 6s running 10.02. Any thoughts as to why? Or any suggestions to get photos would be appreciated.

Apologies if this is old news - but its slipped me by/

Thanks in advance

Mike

·
Registered
141 Posts
Looking for an answer I discovered this compatibility site.

http://jaguar50.nextgen-technology.net/?CultureId=23&RegionId=1&Culture=en

Apologies if you all knew about this but it had slipped me by.

Its bloody useful and clearly matches the compatibility of the FPace and all supported Phones / software levels. You then drill down on functionality to find out what features work/dont. In my case iPhones of all types and software levels do not support Phonebook/Call List Photo Id.

I think this might be a good first port of call for other issues so I will post elsewhere

·
Registered
192 Posts
Oddly, whilst I don't get contact photos from my iPhone in the standard phone contacts, I do get them when using the InControl Contacts app.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
blackjagmike said:
Looking for an answer I discovered this compatibility site.

http://jaguar50.nextgen-technology.net/?CultureId=23&RegionId=1&Culture=en

Apologies if you all knew about this but it had slipped me by.

Its bloody useful and clearly matches the compatibility of the FPace and all supported Phones / software levels. You then drill down on functionality to find out what features work/dont. In my case iPhones of all types and software levels do not support Phonebook/Call List Photo Id.

I think this might be a good first port of call for other issues so I will post elsewhere
Great find. I was told iOS 10 wasn't even fully compatible yet by a senior Jag tech but good to see it listed here and the features.
Interesting to know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts