Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not going to be getting a private plate for my car, but I did think the following might be quite apt:

FP65 ACE
FP16 ACE
FP64 ACE
etc

Lots to choose from and they all seem to be available.

Might be useful for someone after a plate.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi
If someone wants to PM me I have the following plates with one of them probably going on my own F Pace.

For anyone with an S on order I have:

F P16CE S or
F P14CE S

And for 'F-Pacers' in general (or those planning to get the R/SVR model eventually ;) I have:

F P16CER or
F P14CER

I was keeping my options open but got a bit carried away so I am open to offers on all of them as they are about to be advertised elsewhere.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I bought FP16ACE 2 months ago when it was first releases expecting to get my S in June. Now looks like it will be after Sept so have put it up for sale on Ebay.

Interested parties get in touch!

·
Registered
922 Posts
If they keep us waiting much longer then I will consider selling my plate.... JA65CAT.. Jags (BIG) cat to some other jaguar fan, and substitute for CX17 SUV or CX17JAG and if the rumours are true .... I will probably be able to order it in casium blue like I wanted to do the first time round!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
I see JA64 JAG (JAG 4 JAG) is available but I have always had the feeling that vehicle specific plates are a bit of a waste, unless of course you intend to stick with one make/model for ever.

Just bought a new one today for my wife for the F-Pace and it reflects where we have moved to recently (and her name), we will be here now until we drop of the perch, well that's the plan at least....L003 JEN

There seem to be loads of LO03 plates with various names on around here so lucky "JEN" was still available, anyhoo it'll give me several "brownie points" and that's worth an awful lot. :D

·
Registered
473 Posts
Jags cat said:
If they keep us waiting much longer then I will consider selling my plate.... JA65CAT.. Jags (BIG) cat to some other jaguar fan, and substitute for CX17 SUV or CX17JAG and if the rumours are true .... I will probably be able to order it in casium blue like I wanted to do the first time round!!!
jagscat what have you heard regarding Casium Blue being generally available, I would swap to that tomorrow if I could get it..... Like IRR but really like the blue.....

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hi Gman, I haven't heard anything about caesium blue...like you would of had it in a heart beat. Even better in the metal when DAL and I went to factory. A number of manufactures do limited edition colours that eventually go main stream due to demand, this then makes them not so special.. so they then come up with another colour blue, for example Audi (sprint blue -sepang blue -racing mica blue) all very beautiful, the one good point about Audi is you can have any colour you want if you pay the £2000-£3000 extra. Think Jag are missing a trick here but not for long if they can make the numbers work I suspect !

Know its now available for other models in Europe apparently. Just have to settle for grey for now... see what options come up in a couple of years.. If we (Mrs cat) are still with JAG? still looking to change her new RRE HSE..... back in garage again today !!

On the subject topic of plates...Mrs cat may be getting rid of one of hers AU10TOR (AUDITOR) Yeah everyone's favourite person for paperwork and process, She will probably use our surname plate H3RRN.

6 weeks and counting for car...We hope!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
How about BI66 JAG OR BI66 CAT

After all it is a very big Jag....

·
Registered
41 Posts
I just managed to secure these plates :D
we can customise with upto 9 letters and numbers here in Malta for eur 1500.00
But we cannot do JAGUAR or any other brand name.....

and so........ ( this is not actually my car mind you, but same colour )

Attachments

·
Registered
453 Posts
Just out of curiosity......isnt registration of a vehicle part of the on the road delivery costs. When you supply private registration plate documentation do they discount you a couple of hundred pounds, as all they have to do is register the plate to the car which i think is about £55, essentially the buying of the plate should be free and DVLA charge around £200 for plates, so if you have purchased a private reg you shouldnt have to pay for the plate.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts