Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I need glacier white duck tap.
When looking at the car today I saw at the right side of the car, behinde the front wheel, that the smal pice was sticking out about 1,5 cm.
I could push it in and now it's sticks out 0,5 cm more then the other side.
It is the peace that is painted on r-sport and have a smal piece of the black list.

Today the radio stoped working and no mobile, my son was playing with the system while I was driving, so I don't know if he did something. All came back when we started the car again.

I have two questions if some one knows, the front sensors should come on when driving slow in drive, mine sems not starting. I then trie to push the sensor button but nothing happens. If I press the back camera it starts after a while. Is it something wrong or is it me that doesn't understand the techniques.

The other question is, When driving in to the garage, I press the camera button to see if I am free to close the garage gate. When pressing the camera button nothing happens and I have to go via the app and press cameras. Why does it not start, I only have one camera in the back?
For info I have the in control pro, back camera, dead hook and park sensors front and back.

·
Registered
208 Posts
1. Can you take a picture of the painted part that is coming loose? It would be great to help identify it.
2. Your front parking sensors should NOT come on when driving slowly. The way JLR's parking sensors are activated are only 2 ways: Pressing the parking sensor button - this will activate the parking sensor for low speed parking maneuvers, OR putting the car in reverse automatically turns on the sensors. If you are pressing the parking button and the amber indicator on it illuminates but it is still not working, you should contact your dealer.

·
Registered
154 Posts
According to Jaguar handbook online (UK website) you should be able to set PDC to come on automatically via the option button if you have an automatic.

I appear to not have this option, dealer will be looking into this when they have the car to fix the suspension.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have turned of the automatic PDC and it seems to work. Will try more when I have the time.
I turned it off via the button on the blinker and then scroll to the sign "car with pdc"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.