Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please can someone help, I have. 2017 Rsport with the incontrol touch screen pro, the fron and rear parking sensors don't work, when I press the screen the light flashes orange and then doesn't do anything the sensors don't do a thing

·
Registered
101 Posts
If you put the car into reverse, do they come on? When in (R) reverse both front and rear sensors with the on screen camera and guide lines should come on with the aerial view of the car and sensor information F&R.
When in (D) drive you can press the parking sensor button and they should come on sensing anything in front of the car within about 2m. They do go off if you drive over a certain speed, 10mph.
Newer versions have the front sensors on all the time, which is sensible, as the alert is there in slow moving traffic.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Firstly check fuses, unlikely but do check. Then get the car on a diagnostic test to see if any fault codes come up. Any good garage will have a hand held tool to see if anything comes up. Then if no success or if it is still under a warranty, take it to a Jaguar dealer who will use the Pathfinder tool to scan the control modules to detect any faults.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please can someone help, I have. 2017 Rsport with the incontrol touch screen pro, the fron and rear parking sensors don't work, when I press the screen the light flashes orange and then doesn't do anything the sensors don't do a thing
Hi Harvestar, did you ever manage to resolve this issue as I have the exact same issue on my 2016 XF S with incontrol touch pro

1 - 5 of 5 Posts