Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, hanging out here for the last few weeks and reading just about every post, as the delivery of P3XEL draws closer I thought I'd better introduce myself.

And yes, it's BRG...

DG

·
Super Moderator
5,080 Posts
Hello and welcome, I am sure and hope some of what you read has helped with your choices.

·
Registered
473 Posts
P3XEL said:
Hi All, hanging out here for the last few weeks and reading just about every post, as the delivery of P3XEL draws closer I thought I'd better introduce myself.

And yes, it's BRG...

DG
Very nice choice I debated about BRG and brogue interior for mine but the dealer was quite dismissive which got me questioning whether I might loose out at trade in time, having seen the pictures of people who now theres I wish I had stuck with my original choice that said I do like my storm grey but could have used the £1k uplift for other things such as the 14 way seats instead.....

Thinking about BRG when I worked for the Pru, 35 years ago (yikes! :shock: ) BRG had an uplift in insurance cost as the actuaries had data that showed dark green had more bumps than any other colour, if memory serves it was because the colour was much more of a natural tone and hence the eyes picked it later than most. So more a case of other motorist seeing it later, apparently more of an issue at dusk and dawn. No idea if this still applies but the fact stuck with me :) :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Excellent choice of colour Sir, I'm so pleased I stuck with it despite having an indecisive moment before lockdown.
When you see it in bright light or a bit of sun you will be well pleased with your choice. It may be that I'm slightly biased of course.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
You will be delighted with it.

The only other FP local to me is BRG with Brogue interior, no black pack (S chrome accents), and the standard S wheels ... all the things I didn't choose .. and it looks absolutely pukka!!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Just a useless fact... :geek: But did you know that.... Night vision was developed in green beacause most human eyes can differeciate between 30,000 shades of green! So if they can't see you coming in a green car they ought not be allowed on the road!!! :lol:

·
Registered
17 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
You will be delighted with it.

The only other FP local to me is BRG with Brogue interior, no black pack (S chrome accents), and the standard S wheels ... all the things I didn't choose .. and it looks absolutely pukka!!
we nearly went for the brogue interior, but went jet instead, with the oyster headliner. It does look awesome with the BRG, Very happy with it, wife decided Brogue was not going to work fur her!

Not many BRG on the road, in any model, we struggled to find anything in that colour to have a look at it. But went for it anyway, must say the heart was pounding as the cover was pulled off! Its a real head turner!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Super Excited now as tomorrow is the day!! Just checked it out on Remote and it has quite a journey before it gets to me... but I'm hoping the driver will be setting out early....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Waynem said:
All the best ...sure you won't be disappointed ,,,great colour ...it's being delivered :eek:
Nice :shock: :D
Can't spare the time to collect - coming on a covered carrier.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Don't forget, we need a couple of pics when you get time. Enjoy your day. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.