1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just opened my oyster seat covers :shock:
And guess what they are nothing like the oyster seats they are covering :eek:
I mean the one is brown and the others cream :shock:
You would think they would be close ...being that they are both made by jaguar :roll:

·
Super Moderator
5,060 Posts
Waynem said:
Just opened my oyster seat covers :shock:
And guess what they are nothing like the oyster seats they are covering :eek:
I mean the one is brown and the others cream :shock:
You would think they would be close ...being that they are both made by jaguar :roll:
That's not good, pop a picture up.

·
Super Moderator
5,060 Posts
It might be a cover but it's certainly not oyster.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Errr Oyster - I don't think so - dirty light brown - complain .......

·
Registered
192 Posts
I think they may well be Jaguar Oyster colour. Oyster was always a darkish brown.

I think what you wanted / thought you were ordering was Light Oyster - a different shade altogether.

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:lol: they only do jet or oyster .....the point I was making was ...the seats of a first edition are oyster ..the two colours couldn't be more different :eek:
They are going back
Just letting others know

·
Registered
192 Posts
No - the seats on a FE are Light Oyster (not Oyster). There is a Jaguar leather colour called Oyster - (not available on the F-Pace) which is a match for those covers you have). Two different colours.

·
Super Moderator
5,060 Posts
Growler said:
No - the seats on a FE are Light Oyster (not Oyster). There is a Jaguar leather colour called Oyster - (not available on the F-Pace) which is a match for those covers you have). Two different colours.
Agree but Wayne is just giving a heads up to others who may get caught out thinking the same, if they offer a fpace seat colour in oyster and the only colour available in the fpace range is light oyster then common sense would say the colours should match regardless of what shade of oyster, now if there were two different colours available for the fpace or the covers fit other models which I don't know if they do then perhaps it's a different matter.
I am sure it's more of a heads up from Wayne either way.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Agree - useful as a heads up to stop others making the same error. Would also say that Jaguar's nomenclature is not helpful.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not sure there is an Oyster seat option, my Light Oyster is far lighter to your cover, can you get it in that colour too?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts