Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulled the plug on the crappy discs and have gone for the EBC turbo grooves with green stuff pads. Look so much better already. Time to bed them in now.

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How does the price of HBC discs compare with Jaguars own?
P.S looking good btw.
I paid just over £500 for the full set of discs and pads, plus around £200 for fitting. Was quoted over £700 just for the fronts by Jaguar and over £500 for the rears. Plus the quality of the EBC is top notch. Used them on other cars and never had a corrosion problem like we see with Jaguar standard discs.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can you keep the thread updated with progress, once bedded in, such as how the brakes feel, how much brake dust is generated etc, compared to the OEM pads?
Not a problem at all (y)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hopefully green stuff is not too bad with brake dust.
my whole body shivers when i see a car with orange wheels.. I seen a car the other day that was orange all down the side. what must the stopping power not be like with cheap pads.
Used green stuff before and they are low dust pads but grip better than standard. So hopefully these will be fine with the black wheels

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not a problem at all (y)
So far, so good. Still not fully bedded in, but the stopping power is already such a noticeable difference. Feels like you just need the gentlest of pedal touches and it's stopping as well as the standard jaguar pads and discs under a hard pedal press.
Will update once completely bedded in and let you know about any dust etc.

Reactions: cutlea01 and Syl
1 - 5 of 5 Posts