·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cannot wait now for delivery!

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Very nice, in the image your not showing the cup cover, many have found this is an extra and have wished they added this.

Just thought I would let you know.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah thank you for that!

Full spec is:

Exterior:
Colour Ultimate Black
Privacy Glass Privacy glass
Window Surrounds Gloss Black side window surround
Headlights LED headlights with LED 'J' blade Daytime Running Lights
Roof Gloss Black roof rails
Wheels 22" Turbine 9 spoke with Chrome finish

Interior:
Jet Taurus Perforated Leather with Light Oyster stitch
Veneer Meshed Aluminium trim finisher
Headlining Jet Morzine headlining
Steering Wheel S branded Multi-Function Softgrain Leather steering wheel
Front Seating 14-Way Electric Sport front seats including Lumbar
Infotainment InControl Touch Pro Pack with Meridian™ Digital Sound System (380W)

Extras:
Exterior Features Electrically Deployable tow bar
Exterior Features 19" Space saver spare wheel
Interior Features Twin front cupholders with cover
Interior Features Configurable interior mood lighting
Interior Features Rear seat remote release levers
Infotainment Digital TV

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Nice spec. Guessing you might want your spare to be 22" too!. So which engine choice?

Really wouldn't bother with the TV. It's a downgrade from the Landrover system that was dual view so the passenger can watch whilst the vehicle is in motion.

With the ICTP system the vehicle therefore has to be stationary.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry - thought I had added the engine - it's a 3.0d

Only reason I specced the TV is as I travel a fair bit and I am often sitting waiting around. Plus having 2 kiddies means it'll keep them occupied when parked up.

Dual view on my sport is brilliant though.

Weird that Jag haven't carried it over from LR

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have you a pic of yours @ajluker?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Big Pimp said:

Only reason I specced the TV is as I travel a fair bit and I am often sitting waiting around. Plus having 2 kiddies means it'll keep them occupied when parked up.

I imagine they can't get the resolution out of the screen with dual view that would be required. On my Evoque with dual view the resolution was lower than that of a car without dual view.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SonicPace said:
Big Pimp said:

I imagine they can't get the resolution out of the screen with dual view that would be required. On my Evoque with dual view the resolution was lower than that of a car without dual view.
Ah, now that is very interesting and something I never even thought about.

So excited today just thinking about what I've done!

Love this sport though!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Big Pimp said:

You have a lot of stuff similar to me. As you say, a step back with TV dropping dual view, that was great!! But handy in queueing traffic....when it works!!

Got my mother in law to vigourously rub my rear bumper whilst deploying the electric tow bar. When it "stood to attention" she looked at me and I said "I think he likes you!!!?"

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
CarlFRZ434 said:
Big Pimp said:

You have a lot of stuff similar to me. As you say, a step back with TV dropping dual view, that was great!! But handy in queueing traffic....when it works!!

Got my mother in law to vigourously rub my rear bumper whilst deploying the electric tow bar. When it "stood to attention" she looked at me and I said "I think he likes you!!!?"
what is it they say Carl - great minds think alike...... and fools seldom differ :D

Dual View was especially handy when my mrs was driving my sport (not very often) and i could sit in the passenger seat, watch TV and not have to talk too much, lol!

I think I'll ask my wife to do your back bumper trick :lol:

Am I right in saying that the F Pace TV is higher resolution than the LR equivalent with the removal of dual view?

I am also assuming that your user handle on here is your number plate? are you over here in Northern Ireland too (those 3 letter / 2 or 3 number are NI plates)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Hi Big Pimp, yes resolution slightly better but not that you significantly notice, it's not 4K TV clarity and definition but it's good.

Yes my handle is my plate but I'm in England. Reason I bought the plate was all the adverts for the FP were three letter and three number combinations and I kinda got used to seeing that so felt a "normal" plate for me didn't sit right. I went on DVLA plates and found an abbreviation of my nickname Fraz and for £300 felt it a reasonable price. A private site was marketing it for £750!!!!! Bugger that!!!! So my tip is guys try the actual DVLA plate site before venturing onto the private ones if you were thinking of plates.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ah - makes perfect sense - thanks!

Even though those are 'normal' plates for us here in NI, 2 or 3 digit plates still command a premium over normal 3 letter 4 digit plates!

Bet it stands out over in England!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
that is definitely smart looking Carl!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Less than 2 weeks to go!

Getting excited now!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi. I'm new to the site. I have ordred a similar spec. Have you seen any f pace with the alloys that you have ordered? I have order the same alloys on ultimate black but I am now questioning if I have made the right choice? Thanks.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've seen the normal turbines which have black inner spokes and are diamond turned and they look well, but I thought with ultimate black I'd go a bit shinier!

Had originally specced double helix but changed my mind as more and more people spec them so I wanted something different!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.