Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my FP. I'm a newby to this forum so be gentle with me. Been studying the forum to make my final decision. Any comments on the spec will be welcome I still have bags of time to change it. Had a great test drive around Shropshire. A good mix of fast and bendy lanes and dual carriage way. Can't wait to get my hands on the beast it's the most expensive car I've ordered but well worth it according to your comments. I'll keep you posted with progress. Looking forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Nice spec - you will love the 3.0d it drives like a sports car especially good on twisty back roads :D

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Almost exactly the same spec as mine, i went with silver 22" helix, due in September. One point of note...the dealer and everyone on here recommended against the light headliner as it will be odd against the black and red. Other than that, great minds and all that ;)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In the test drive I experienced the sports car like handling especially in Dynamic and Sport mode. Superb and a completely different experience than my Evoque.
I didn't want a completely black interior. Already tried that with a 5 series M sport. Didn't like it so no choice really.
Didn't choose the mood lighting. Did you see it? Not sure if I should add it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have the mood lighting option and I like it - gives the cabin an even more special feel to it

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
For me it was the climate front seats. Love those in summer on long drives or if I have a meeting and it's warm.
I went brogue seats with light headline as a contrast to give that classic coffee and cream thing :)
I see you've gone memory seats and I thought I wouldn't need that as sort of expected a few things as standard but seem I won't get some options now.
Good spec there covering most things.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cup holder cover is definite. Who wants to keep getting the dust out of the bottom. Scandalous that it is not standard. It was with my Evoque at £15k cheaper. Yes, I need memory seats as the better half wants to drive it and she messes up all the seat settings. Went for 14 way at dealer advice. You get electric st wheel adjustment thrown in. I always liked that on a XF I had a long time ago.
Like the idea of coffee and cream. Very creative.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Timbo62 said:
In the test drive I experienced the sports car like handling especially in Dynamic and Sport mode. Superb and a completely different experience than my Evoque.
I didn't want a completely black interior. Already tried that with a 5 series M sport. Didn't like it so no choice really.
Didn't choose the mood lighting. Did you see it? Not sure if I should add it.
Ah, I am coming from a 5 series M-Sport, oyster leather with black roof, hence me thinking the same as you... So went red leather with opening pano to open up the cab. Mood lighting is well worth the £200 I believe, you may not use it a lot, but does look great.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK all thanks for your help. I will add the mood lighting as you all seem to like it and for £200 it's not a big deal in the scheme of things.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
Timbo62 said:
OK all thanks for your help. I will add the mood lighting as you all seem to like it and for £200 it's not a big deal in the scheme of things.
Sure .. if you want to look like the inside of Stringfellows :)
You are only young once after all ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.